The person closest to you that has died of COVID

It killed my cousin and one of my friends. It had my mother in the hospital for 3 weeks, every day telling me she wanted to die, asking me why she can't die. Imagine how you would feel when you are powerless to do anything. One evening the Dr. called and said her lungs were filling up and they did everything they could do, you may get a call in the middle of the night. Somehow, her lungs started clearing and she survived. 3 more weeks in a rehab and she came home needing a walker.
That’s awesome news. You were blessed.

Crazy question.....If Pneumonia is what is the cause of death most of the time in those who died while sick with C-19 then why doesnt everyone just get a pneumonia shot instead of the experimental vaccine? Cut right to the chase so to speak...LOL

The other grandfather. But he was badly overweight, had a serious heart condition, high blood pressure, was 66, had a sedentary lifestyle, and smoked.

a coupe older former employees - but over 80 and both very overweight, and both had breathing problems from years of smoking

Crazy question.....If Pneumonia is what is the cause of death most of the time in those who died while sick with C-19 then why doesnt everyone just get a pneumonia shot instead of the experimental vaccine? Cut right to the chase so to speak...LOL

I've had lots of pneumonia shots!I don't think that will stop me from getting Covid.

I've had lots of pneumonia shots!I don't think that will stop me from getting Covid.

Not really the covid that kills you though. It is the pneumonia that covid caused that kills you. No pneumonia=no die. :laugh:

Back