The Pretend to be someone else thread

why don't you go kiss darla's ass some more, then the thread will be truly epic

WAHbulance1.gif

darla i hate to break character but i must compliment you on your pwn. From now on please pwn him grind style in this thread. Thank you.

I don't really know how to imitate you. I'm only good at imitating bug-shagging crazy righties. I'll try, but not tonight, I am trying to finish something and keep letting myself get distracted.

why don't you go kiss darla's ass some more, then the thread will be truly epic

LOOOOOL, this gets a negative rep "OWNED" (caps original) from grind....

i am no expert on ownage, but this is not an "owned" post...

grind has truly proven he loves kissing darla's ass, so much that when yurt calls him on it, he feels compelled to whip me with a negative rep. OUCH! bad boy grind, softer next time....and i told you, STOP using your TEETH

I've never called you that name. I've never used that word on here.

And you must have misunderstood me further, so let me be clear: I think you're a faggot ass little momma's boy who can only aspire to cocksucking.

i see you meant this post so i will point out another lie from you, your words:

I think you’re a cocksucker

Fuck you cocksucker, don’t ever contact me again.

What the hell are you talking about? YOU contacted me? I hope not, because that is about the response you would get, but I can't seem to recall this.

Wait, did spurt PM me when he first came here? You know, I swear to God, almost every Republican asshole that has ever come here, tries PM'ing me, even that WRL. They all do it.

I don't remember spurt doing it, but since it is a Republican male thing on here, it wouldn't surprise me. And it would explain his behavior.

REJECT!

Do the republicans write to the liberal men here? Or is it just to the women?

thats it? thats your comeback? some overused line?

:gives:

lol....snarla gives a great neg for this one....only proving that her and grind have a special relationship as they both are now tag teaming their reps....

When you have nothing to say, say nothing pissant

uh, snarla, i did have something to say and it was so good that you neg repped me for it.

what, couldn't counter it out on the board, had to do a sneaky cheeky....come one, you can make your comments on the board

lol....snarla gives a great neg for this one....only proving that her and grind have a special relationship as they both are now tag teaming their reps....

uh, snarla, i did have something to say and it was so good that you neg repped me for it.

what, couldn't counter it out on the board, had to do a sneaky cheeky....come one, you can make your comments on the board

Did you PM me when you first came here? Is that what the cs'er thing is about?

Did you just post a PM spurt?

Wait, did spurt PM me when he first came here? You know, I swear to God, almost every Republican asshole that has ever come here, tries PM'ing me, even that WRL. They all do it.

I don't remember spurt doing it, but since it is a Republican male thing on here, it wouldn't surprise me. And it would explain his behavior.

REJECT!

Do the republicans write to the liberal men here? Or is it just to the women?

you've said i pm'd you before, all lies, kindly show my pm....

if you alter some pm, i will ask the board admins to prove you lied. i will give them full access to my pm's and give them permission to show any (alleged) pm between you and i.... your choice, admit you are a liar, or recant.

you've said i pm'd you before, all lies, kindly show my pm....

if you alter some pm, i will ask the board admins to prove you lied. i will give them full access to my pm's and give them permission to show any (alleged) pm between you and i.... your choice, admit you are a liar, or recant.

YOU just said you PM'd me, you fucking idiot!

Holy shit I can't talk to this guy sober.

Well, now that spurt has finally confessed to sending me such nasty, harassing, dirty emails, and posted me telling him to stop contacting me, I guess this mystery is over and we can move on.

That was some trap you set for yourself Spurt. Did you put a lightbulb over yourself?

Back