The Question that Makes Cowards out of Leftists

You asked the wrong question.
My question's wording aligns with all of my definitions.

The way you put it, you get nothing but a fight.
It's a fight I'm happy to undertake.

The correct question to ask the Left is, What is the value of a human life?
I already know that leftists don't value human life or, at a minimum, believe that assigning value to human life is a matter of personal choice. Leftists believe that contract killings, i.e. the killing for profit of living humans who have not committed any crime, is perfectly legitimate if the leftist does not value the living human being killed.

When leftists have to answer my question as I have worded it, they at least have to admit to the above, which they usually do by fleeing in panic.

My question's wording aligns with all of my definitions.

It's a fight I'm happy to undertake.

I already know that leftists don't value human life or, at a minimum, believe that assigning value to human life is a matter of personal choice. Leftists believe that contract killings, i.e. the killing for profit of living humans who have not committed any crime, is perfectly legitimate if the leftist does not value the living human being killed.

When leftists have to answer my question as I have worded it, they at least have to admit to the above, which they usually do by fleeing in panic.
I have already answered. You ran away when the cutoff was mentioned. You had one of your socks come to defend you.

As long as the US law, and common sense, says that abortion is not murder--life and humans are distinct.
Nope. That's why I follow the universal medical community axiom: where there is a heartbeat, there is life. This then forms my definitions along with human DNA specifying that the life is not of any other species.

Nope. That's why I follow the universal medical community axiom: where there is a heartbeat, there is life. This then forms my definitions along with human DNA specifying that the life is not of any other species.
Really don't care what you believe. Abortion is not murder. You worship Trump as God. Why are you are so fucked up.

So if "heartbeats" are so important that 50% of the population of the US has to give up bodily autonomy, why don't we have similar demands for people to give up their guns after countless school shootings?

The fact of the matter is America couldn't give less of a flying fuck about the life of a child after it's born. This nation gladly watches as dozens and dozens of children are murdered with assault weapons and it does NOTHING. Not a peep.

But let a woman control her own body? Well, that's asking TOO MUCH. Besides...think of the chiwdwen! Like we give a fuck. When those kids are born they are thrown into a meat grinder called the Second Amendment.

Really don't care what you believe.
I know. You don't want your petty HATRED for all life to be revealed.

Abortion is not murder.
As I have said, where abortion is legal, it cannot be considered murder. It is, however, a contract killing. People who order, perform, or support contract killings are the shittiest of people and need to be flushed away for society to be decent.

You worship Trump as God.
Nope. Trump answers to me, therefore I support Trump for office in a representational republic.

Why are you are so fucked up.
I'm not the one who supports contract killings. I'm not the shit who supports the killing of living humans who have not committed any crime and who have not expressed any desire to die.

I know. You don't want your petty HATRED for all life to be revealed.

As I have said, where abortion is legal, it cannot be considered murder. It is, however, a contract killing. People who order, perform, or support contract killings are the shittiest of people and need to be flushed away for society to be decent.

Nope. Trump answers to me, therefore I support Trump for office in a representational republic.

I'm not the one who supports contract killings. I'm not the shit who supports the killing of living humans who have not committed any crime and who have not expressed any desire to die.
You are seriously stupid. As are all your fake names on this forum.

So if "heartbeats" are so important that 50% of the population of the US has to give up bodily autonomy,
Nobody gives up anything to which he/she hasn't provided an expressed waiver.

Nobody gets to participate in any contract killings.

why don't we have similar demands for people to give up their guns after countless school shootings?
Tell me, why haven't we banned defenselessness zones after so many school shootings?

Note: the school shootings are entirely countable, not countless, but even just one school shooting is unacceptable to conservatives whereas leftists note that all school shootings occur in defenselessness zones, and so to build on that success, leftists keep making more and more places where children congregate into defenselessness zones so as to maximize child deaths.

Why do leftists HATE our children so? Why do leftists HATE human life?

The fact of the matter is [leftists] couldn't give less of a flying fuck about the life of a child [, before or] after it's born.
FTFY.

This nation gladly watches as dozens and dozens of children are murdered with assault weapons and it does NOTHING.
Define an assault weapon. The only people who use that term are leftist shits who try to distract attention from their HATRED for humanity and their tireless efforts to require law-abiding citizens to be totally defenseless before violent crime. Whenever the term "assault weapon" is used, some shit-eating leftist is sneakily trying to get more children killed and relishing the possibility that his efforts will result in yet another mass shooting.

But let a woman control her own body?
But prohibit Mafia-style contract killings of living humans who have not committed any crime? Well, that's asking TOO MUCH. Besides...think of the chiwdwen! Like you give a fuck. Before you will allow those kids to be born, you will have them thrown into a meat grinder called Dilation and Evacuation or you will try for a Northam post-birth abortion.

Nobody gives up anything to which he/she hasn't provided an expressed waiver.

Nobody gets to participate in any contract killings.

Tell me, why haven't we banned defenselessness zones after so many school shootings?

Note: the school shootings are entirely countable, not countless, but even just one school shooting is unacceptable to conservatives whereas leftists note that all school shootings occur in defenselessness zones, and so to build on that success, leftists keep making more and more places where children congregate into defenselessness zones so as to maximize child deaths.

Why do leftists HATE our children so? Why do leftists HATE human life?

FTFY.

Define an assault weapon. The only people who use that term are leftist shits who try to distract attention from their HATRED for humanity and their tireless efforts to require law-abiding citizens to be totally defenseless before violent crime. Whenever the term "assault weapon" is used, some shit-eating leftist is sneakily trying to get more children killed and relishing the possibility that his efforts will result in yet another mass shooting.

But prohibit Mafia-style contract killings of living humans who have not committed any crime? Well, that's asking TOO MUCH. Besides...think of the chiwdwen! Like you give a fuck. Before you will allow those kids to be born, you will have them thrown into a meat grinder called Dilation and Evacuation or you will try for a Northam post-birth abortion.

Like the bumper sticker says: if you don't like abortion, just ignore it like you do school shootings.

Back