The Question that Makes Cowards out of Leftists

I ignore neither.

I oppose the killing of living humans who have not expressed any desire to die, while you advocate for more and more of it. You are evil in that way.

Then maybe START with trying to fix the problem of killing them AFTER they are born and work backwards.

But you won't. You and all the other Anti-Choice crusaders know a weak target when you see one and "women suffering" is like syrup to a fly. You are scared of yelling at big burly men who worship their guns, but you have NO problem screaming at women who are suffering and in pain.

That's not admirable.

Then maybe START with trying to fix the problem of killing them AFTER they are born and work backwards.
I oppose all killing of living humans who have not committed any crime and who have not expressed any desire to die.

You lust after, and thus support all measures that facilitate, the killing of living humans who have not committed any crime and who have not expressed any desire to die.

1. You manufacture mass shootings by creating defenselessness zones, by compelling our children to congregate within them and by then advertising the defenselessness of all those within.
2. You support the legality of Mafia-style contract killings, believing that the personal choice to contract out to have someone killed is a sacred decision between someone who wants someone killed and a contract killer.

This makes you a shitty person. You are the problem I am trying to fix on this forum. I take other action outside this forum.

But you won't. You and all the other Anti-Choice crusaders know a weak target when you see one and "women suffering" is like syrup to a fly.
But you will continue fighting for the legitimacy of killing others, to support your party's "death to everyone" agenda. The unmitigated power to just kill other people, and the sick pleasure you get from knowing that you caused even more deaths, especially in children, appeals to shit like you like syrup to a fly.

You are scared of yelling at big burly men who worship their guns,
Nice projection. So this is what you fear, i.e. law-abiding citizens who can defend themselves. The idea that they cannot be easily killed for having a differing political view really bothers you. The Framers intended for law-abiding citizens to be able to defend themselves by allowing them to always be armed, per the 2nd Amendment. Then you come along and want the law-abiding citizenry to be disarmed and defenseless ... and killed. You are sick.

Then you obsess over children who just grow up safely to be productive, free-thinking adults. You cannot abide this. The idea tortures you to the point that you ultimately push for the killing of children; those who manage to avoid contract killings and be born are nonetheless huddled together in defenselessness zones to be massacred by violent criminals who know that children are densely packed and defenseless.

... and when you are forced to face the fact that you are a piece of shit, you tell yourself that the blame must be placed on inanimate objects, not on you personally.

but you have NO problem screaming at women who are suffering and in pain.
The discomfort of a voluntary pregnancy is insufficient justification for a contract killing.

I oppose all killing of living humans who have not committed any crime and who have not expressed any desire to die.

You lust after, and thus support all measures that facilitate, the killing of living humans who have not committed any crime and who have not expressed any desire to die.

1. You manufacture mass shootings by creating defenselessness zones, by compelling our children to congregate within them and by then advertising the defenselessness of all those within.
2. You support the legality of Mafia-style contract killings, believing that the personal choice to contract out to have someone killed is a sacred decision between someone who wants someone killed and a contract killer.

This makes you a shitty person. You are the problem I am trying to fix on this forum. I take other action outside this forum.

But you will continue fighting for the legitimacy of killing others, to support your party's "death to everyone" agenda. The unmitigated power to just kill other people, and the sick pleasure you get from knowing that you caused even more deaths, especially in children, appeals to shit like you like syrup to a fly.

Nice projection. So this is what you fear, i.e. law-abiding citizens who can defend themselves. The idea that they cannot be easily killed for having a differing political view really bothers you. The Framers intended for law-abiding citizens to be able to defend themselves by allowing them to always be armed, per the 2nd Amendment. Then you come along and want the law-abiding citizenry to be disarmed and defenseless ... and killed. You are sick.

Then you obsess over children who just grow up safely to be productive, free-thinking adults. You cannot abide this. The idea tortures you to the point that you ultimately push for the killing of children; those who manage to avoid contract killings and be born are nonetheless huddled together in defenselessness zones to be massacred by violent criminals who know that children are densely packed and defenseless.

... and when you are forced to face the fact that you are a piece of shit, you tell yourself that the blame must be placed on inanimate objects, not on you personally.

The discomfort of a voluntary pregnancy is insufficient justification for a contract killing.

Love the justifications.

And you would gladly sacrifice the children of American to the Moloch of Guns.
You are projecting. You are the one who wants children to die, and who blames inanimate objects for his own evil intentions.

Tyranny and death is a major part of the leftist agenda.

8606532c53a5741c6c250822f79f2f15.jpg

Just out of curiosity, what's your position on "abortion"?

Agreed. I'm just not getting the NAT gateway to work on my own. It's supposed to be straightforward but I think you're right and that I'm going to have to get some help.

You have a good track record so I'm going to give your suggestion some serious consideration.

Where's your sidekick CIA TOTALITARIANISM ????????

Back