The reluctant vaccinated in the NWO

I got my two shots last summer. Then was told I needed a booster six months later. That’s when I realized I’d been had.

Ever hear of needing a booster six months after the original?

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice shame on me.

Excuse me but did you know the booster was for a second strain?

Hello APL,

The NWO (New World Order) is a popular conspiracy theory. The mark of the beast is also popular, especially among the religious people.

The theory goes that people cannot buy, sell and work without the "mark".

Now the question is what if people didn't want to be vaccinated or be marked for a while until a family member or a friend convinces them. It shows a lack of commitment to the government or the "Beast".

Some say COVID-19 vaccine is the 'mark of the beast.' Is there a connection to the Bible?

The COVID-19 vaccine has been scientifically proved to save lives, but for a select group of people in the religious realm, a more important matter is at stake – eternal salvation.

Some vaccine resisters have been galvanized by the idea that the shot is the "mark of the beast."

The "mark of the beast" in the New Testament's Book of Revelation signals an allegiance to Satan or those who reject God's memorial of creatorship.

The apocalyptic biblical term comes from Revelation 13: 16-18. According to the Apostle John in the New International Version Bible, a pair of beasts will rule the Earth with cruelty. Their evil reach – which can be interpreted as hidden manipulation – will require all people who engage in commerce to wear the mark of the beast.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2021/09/26/covid-vaccine-mark-beast-what-book-revelation-says/8255268002/

Sounds like a lot of overlap with Q.

I disagree it's not a matter of education but more a matter of who one trusts the doctors or the antivaccine politicians.

Agreed about trust. Trust is gained, in part, through education. Obviously it’s a two-way street and less bullshit from DC means people would be more likely to trust them.

Yep. And I’m supposed to get another for a third, then fourth, etc? No thanks. I’ve been had once. “Fool me once….”

Just like flu shots. Every damn year.

Tetanus every 10 years. Pneumonia every 5. WTF? Can’t they just make one shot??? LOL

Hello Dutch Uncle,

The Trump Party = The Tea Party 2.0

Q = The Tea Party 3.0
The Tea Party was perverted by the Koch brothers at the national level. Trump perverted that into a personal cult.

The Qless have more in common with the conspiracy theorists at the Lone Gunman’s Club than the Tea Party….not that the Tea Party exists much anymore.

This is a regurgitation of an old conspiracy theory.

"The New World Order (NWO) is a conspiracy theory which hypothesizes a secretly emerging totalitarian world government.[3][4][5][6][7]

The common theme in conspiracy theories about a New World Order is that a secretive power elite with a globalist agenda is conspiring to eventually rule the world through an authoritarian one-world government—which will replace sovereign nation-states—and an all-encompassing propaganda whose ideology hails the establishment of the New World Order as the culmination of history's progress. Many influential historical and contemporary figures have therefore been alleged to be part of a cabal that operates through many front organizations to orchestrate significant political and financial events, ranging from causing systemic crises to pushing through controversial policies, at both national and international levels, as steps in an ongoing plot to achieve world domination.[3][4][5][6][7]

Before the early 1990s, New World Order conspiracism was limited to two American countercultures, primarily the militantly anti-government right, and secondarily the part of fundamentalist Christianity concerned with the end-time emergence of the Antichrist.[8] Skeptics, such as Michael Barkun and Chip Berlet, observed that right-wing populist conspiracy theories about a New World Order had not only been embraced by many seekers of stigmatized knowledge but had seeped into popular culture, thereby inaugurating a period during the late 20th and early 21st centuries in the United States where people are actively preparing for apocalyptic millenarian scenarios.[4][6] Those political scientists are concerned that mass hysteria over New World Order conspiracy theories could eventually have devastating effects on American political life, ranging from escalating lone-wolf terrorism to the rise to power of authoritarian ultranationalist demagogues.[4][6][9] "

wiki

This is a regurgitation of an old conspiracy theory.

"The New World Order (NWO) is a conspiracy theory which hypothesizes a secretly emerging totalitarian world government.[3][4][5][6][7]

The common theme in conspiracy theories about a New World Order is that a secretive power elite with a globalist agenda is conspiring to eventually rule the world through an authoritarian one-world government—which will replace sovereign nation-states—and an all-encompassing propaganda whose ideology hails the establishment of the New World Order as the culmination of history's progress. Many influential historical and contemporary figures have therefore been alleged to be part of a cabal that operates through many front organizations to orchestrate significant political and financial events, ranging from causing systemic crises to pushing through controversial policies, at both national and international levels, as steps in an ongoing plot to achieve world domination.[3][4][5][6][7]

Before the early 1990s, New World Order conspiracism was limited to two American countercultures, primarily the militantly anti-government right, and secondarily the part of fundamentalist Christianity concerned with the end-time emergence of the Antichrist.[8] Skeptics, such as Michael Barkun and Chip Berlet, observed that right-wing populist conspiracy theories about a New World Order had not only been embraced by many seekers of stigmatized knowledge but had seeped into popular culture, thereby inaugurating a period during the late 20th and early 21st centuries in the United States where people are actively preparing for apocalyptic millenarian scenarios.[4][6] Those political scientists are concerned that mass hysteria over New World Order conspiracy theories could eventually have devastating effects on American political life, ranging from escalating lone-wolf terrorism to the rise to power of authoritarian ultranationalist demagogues.[4][6][9] "

wiki

Population control

Conspiracy theorists believe that the New World Order will also be implemented through human population control to more easily monitor and control the movement of individuals.[6] The means range from stopping the growth of human societies through reproductive health and family planning programs, which promote abstinence, contraception and abortion, or intentionally reducing the bulk of the world population through genocides by mongering unnecessary wars, through plagues by engineering emergent viruses and tainting vaccines, and through environmental disasters by controlling the weather (HAARP, chemtrails), etc. Conspiracy theorists argue that globalists plotting on behalf of a New World Order are neo-Malthusians who engage in overpopulation and climate change alarmism to create public support for coercive population control and ultimately world government. United Nations Agenda 21 is condemned as "reconcentrating" people into urban areas and depopulating rural ones, even generating a dystopian novel by Glenn Beck where single-family homes are a distant memory.

Opposition towards mass vaccinations in particular got significant attention in the late 2010s, so much so the World Health Organization listed vaccine hesitancy as one of the top ten global health threats of 2019. By this time, people that refused or refused to allow their children to be vaccinated were known colloquially as "anti-vaxxers", though citing the New World Order conspiracy theory or resistance to a perceived population control plan as a reason to refuse vaccination were few and far between.

Population control

Conspiracy theorists believe that the New World Order will also be implemented through human population control to more easily monitor and control the movement of individuals.[6] The means range from stopping the growth of human societies through reproductive health and family planning programs, which promote abstinence, contraception and abortion, or intentionally reducing the bulk of the world population through genocides by mongering unnecessary wars, through plagues by engineering emergent viruses and tainting vaccines, and through environmental disasters by controlling the weather (HAARP, chemtrails), etc. Conspiracy theorists argue that globalists plotting on behalf of a New World Order are neo-Malthusians who engage in overpopulation and climate change alarmism to create public support for coercive population control and ultimately world government. United Nations Agenda 21 is condemned as "reconcentrating" people into urban areas and depopulating rural ones, even generating a dystopian novel by Glenn Beck where single-family homes are a distant memory.

Opposition towards mass vaccinations in particular got significant attention in the late 2010s, so much so the World Health Organization listed vaccine hesitancy as one of the top ten global health threats of 2019. By this time, people that refused or refused to allow their children to be vaccinated were known colloquially as "anti-vaxxers", though citing the New World Order conspiracy theory or resistance to a perceived population control plan as a reason to refuse vaccination were few and far between.

It's always something with those assholes. As if life isn't hard enough, they have to dream up scary bullshit to make it even harder. LOL

I got my two shots last summer. Then was told I needed a booster six months later. That’s when I realized I’d been had.

Ever hear of needing a booster six months after the original?

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice shame on me.
Ever seen a virus that mutates so quickly due to masses of unvaccinated?

People routinely get a flu shot every 12 months.

Your life your call. My booster says I'm good for what's out now. Who knows. Better safe than sorry.

Exactly. All the world's best medical experts are working on this and all of our top leaders have been vaccinated along with their families...yet some guy on FaceBook knows the real truth? LOL

No thanks, the odds favor the system so I'll also take the shot just like all other vaccines doctors recommend.

Back