The reluctant vaccinated in the NWO

Hello Dutch,

You mentioned the American Civil War and imposing your beliefs onto others in the same paragraph.

I pointed out that persuasion is better and you have consistently pushed forcing people to submit. How can you not understand that will result in violence?

We have no control over the irrational, but we should not allow ourselves to be guided by them.

If they wish to fight logical progress then that is their own choice.

The fact that some will break them is no reason to avoid creating laws and an enforcement system.

It is the difference between civilized society and anarchy.

Hello Dutch,

We have no control over the irrational, but we should not allow ourselves to be guided by them.

If they wish to fight logical progress then that is their own choice.

The fact that some will break them is no reason to avoid creating laws and an enforcement system.

It is the difference between civilized society and anarchy.
Agreed.

Thanks for agreeing you meant force.

I support laws and enforcement but those laws need to be Constitutional, not whimsical Democrat agenda items.

Violence is not a civilized society. Killing and harming people is barbaric. Advocating killing and/or harming people is barbaric thinking

5xp4l4.jpg

Hello Dutch Uncle,

Agreed.

Thanks for agreeing you meant force.

I support laws and enforcement but those laws need to be Constitutional, not whimsical Democrat agenda items.

Violence is not a civilized society. Killing and harming people is barbaric. Advocating killing and/or harming people is barbaric thinking

5xp4l4.jpg

We shall remain disagreed over the Civil War, but I am glad we find agreement on so many issues.

We were a nation founded in slavery and we've had such a difficult time recovering from it that we are still heavily impacted by the struggle.

We may not have been strong enough to gain our independence without slavery, because we owed our early economy to it. We are stricken with guilt over it to this day. That guilt is most commonly manifested as racism. We still have a lot of work to do building our own nation.

I don't think I will be getting a booster either.

I am waiting for the Zeta variant to show up. Then it'll be World War Z as I have been hoping. :laugh:

Hello Dutch Uncle,

We shall remain disagreed over the Civil War, but I am glad we find agreement on so many issues.

We were a nation founded in slavery and we've had such a difficult time recovering from it that we are still heavily impacted by the struggle.

We may not have been strong enough to gain our independence without slavery, because we owed our early economy to it. We are stricken with guilt over it to this day. That guilt is most commonly manifested as racism. We still have a lot of work to do building our own nation.
Disagreed on your notion that the US was "a nation founded on slavery". Slavery was all over the world in the 1600s and still exists in the world today. Singling out the US as an evil slave nation is highly biased at a minimum.

I'm not stricken by something that stopped over 150 years ago. I'm more stricken by the "might makes right" attitude of Left and Right Wing members in the US today.

Hello Dutch,

Disagreed on your notion that the US was "a nation founded on slavery". Slavery was all over the world in the 1600s and still exists in the world today. Singling out the US as an evil slave nation is highly biased at a minimum.

I'm not stricken by something that stopped over 150 years ago. I'm more stricken by the "might makes right" attitude of Left and Right Wing members in the US today.

Then we are agreed the USA was founded in a world of slavery.

Although, it had already been largely abandoned in England prior to the US revolution. It was never part of British law. It was officially abolished by the British Slavery Abolition Act of 1833.

Hello Dutch,

Then we are agreed the USA was founded in a world of slavery.

Although, it had already been largely abandoned in England prior to the US revolution. It was never part of British law. It was officially abolished by the British Slavery Abolition Act of 1833.
Yes. Slavery has existed since mankind first started recording history along with mankind's propensity to kill his fellow man.

As the US evolved, it would have "largely abandoned" slavery by the 1900s. No need to kill 2% of the US population over it. The main reason Lincoln invaded the South was to force them back into the Union like you are advocating forcing others to do what you think is best.

...It had to be imposed by those who saw the need. Those who objected had to be convinced with the Bill of Rights.

The same thing should be done internationally....

Hello Dutch,

Yes. Slavery has existed since mankind first started recording history along with mankind's propensity to kill his fellow man.

As the US evolved, it would have "largely abandoned" slavery by the 1900s. No need to kill 2% of the US population over it. The main reason Lincoln invaded the South was to force them back into the Union like you are advocating forcing others to do what you think is best.

Glad Lincoln did that. He is one of our nation's most revered presidents.

Hello Dutch,

Of course you do. You believe, as many on this forum do, that "Might Makes Right". I disagree.

-laughing at your incorrect assumption-

I will be the one to decide what I believe.

One thing I definitely believe is that it is a waste of time to attempt to discuss politics with someone who wants to make it about you.

Which btw, is the debate loser's gambit. If you don't have a good argument, try to make it about the other person, try to place them on the defensive as a way to divert attention away from your own losing argument.

The Civil War was fought over slavery. The south tried to rip this nation apart to defend their wealth-generator.

Racism is nothing but guilt over uncomfortable family history.

White privilege is real.

Hello Dutch,

-laughing at your incorrect assumption-

I will be the one to decide what I believe.

One thing I definitely believe is that it is a waste of time to attempt to discuss politics with someone who wants to make it about you.

Which btw, is the debate loser's gambit. If you don't have a good argument, try to make it about the other person, try to place them on the defensive as a way to divert attention away from your own losing argument.

The Civil War was fought over slavery. The south tried to rip this nation apart to defend their wealth-generator.

Racism is nothing but guilt over uncomfortable family history.

White privilege is real.

Yet you advocate forcing citizens to submit to your ideology, values and beliefs.

Please explain the discrepancy between what I assumed you believe and what you posted several times.

Ya ever pay to have sex with a black women?

I had a salad.
I had conch chowder.
I had buffalo wings.
I had coconut shrimp.
I had conch fritters.
I had 1 beer. It was a Funky Buddah Hefeweizen.
I had key lime pie.
I didn’t have a cappuccino and my stomachs fine.

chanukkah-chunukkah.gif

DD6-DB564-80-A3-4-F17-B801-8-B01-FA38-C538.jpg

I’m done spinning my fukcen dreidel.

Back