"The Shade Tree"?

Well before he left he told me he was in a wheelchair and on oxygen.

It is incredibly insensitive for you to complain about this Tom. I mean, what do you gain if you're ignorant paranoia is right? Some dude lied on the internet. So fucking what? And let's just imagine for an instant the obscure possibility that exists that, perhaps, he happens to be doing better than he had thought. In that case, well, you would be an unimaginable douchebag.

It is incredibly insensitive for you to complain about this Tom. I mean, what do you gain if you're ignorant paranoia is right? Some dude lied on the internet. So fucking what? And let's just imagine for an instant the obscure possibility that exists that, perhaps, he happens to be doing better than he had thought. In that case, well, you would be an unimaginable douchebag.

Well I have never spoken about this before now, but it just makes me wonder. I remember having a argument on this very subject with USF before and he said I was talking shit when I said he was in a bad way. I now have to come to the awful realisation that maybe he was right about it after all.

Anyway man, you are one to talk when I think of the utter bilge you've spouted in the past.

Yeah that's right Billy, don't care any less. I went through the trouble of getting usc back here, of asking around to get new members to the board, and of asking bijou to talk to bac about coming back because he was so missed. Because this board had so few people.

Just march on pissing on everyone and telling them they have nothing but your contempt. It's working!

I thought you were leaving for a few days!!

How can we miss you, if you don't fucking leave?

Back