"The Shade Tree"?

I've not been here long enough to like or dislike Billy. This post (below) doesn't appear to be one made by someone who didn't know he was posting in a private group. It looks to be made by someone flaunting that they had the power to breach a private group and is braying about it:

http://www.justplainpolitics.com/showthread.php?42627-quot-The-Shade-Tree-quot&p=1046207#post1046207

i think you linked to the wrong post. that's just me showing how you can see the group without being a mod. uscitizen claiming billy told others about the group was one of his main complaints.

i think you linked to the wrong post. that's just me showing how you can see the group without being a mod. uscitizen claiming billy told others about the group was one of his main complaints.

This is the post I linked to - it's one from Occupant, c/p'ing what Billy posted in the group:

here is what FN posted, well his first post.

"FN FS2000 - Today, 06:19 PM
Want to know how he found out?

We know all and see all."

and apparently tell all.

I wasn't going to say anything but that doesn't seem to have stopped anyone else. Unless I completely got the wrong end of the stick when I first started posting here I got the distinct impression from uscitizen that he was suffering from an incurable disease. I assumed that was the reason he left before, I even enquired several times afterwards as to whether was all right. Anyway, my point is did he make a miraculous recovery or was he taking the piss?

I am very disappointed with the mods. You don't see this as an infringement on the privacy you claim to respect. Billy crossed the line and all you guys do is joke about it. Now Occupant is gone. It give credence to the concept that you are poor moderators. This really makes all of you, except Socrates look bad. It makes the trust level of this site questionable.

I might be rehashing some of the stuff I said previously, but:

If you look at the names of most groups:

Ignore legion club
Guns are for fags
the holy trinity
youngins pwn
Old guns
Damn yankee is a moron
Kids are better than adults
"Crusade against stupid trolls
The parallel club
We love the ground lady walks on
Smarter than you
Grinds inner circle

They have been a joke for a very long time. Almost no one uses groups. Most people in groups complain about always getting message notifications from them. The vast vast vast majority of groups that have been created on this site have always been jokey, and tongue in cheek.

I think that type of categorization lends itself to groups historically not being taken very seriously. Certainly not something people get worked up over usually.

I DO believe that the above must be taken into account when analyzing this situation.

Secondly, as to not taking this issue "seriously," all it took was one complaint for us mods to say, officially on the table "oh, you're right, we shouldn't/wont post in private groups unless we have a reason to", so while the context of this thread took a whimsical turn, the context of the complaint was addressed pretty quickly and respected.

One of the key complaints uscitizen had about billy was that he told everyone about the group. That was shown to be incorrect.

As for the rest of the issue, what exactly did billy do that everyone is so upset over? He didn't gain access to anything he shouldn't have access to, he simply made a driveby tongue in cheek comment or two. After which he likely put the entire group out of his mind and likely was never going to go back there anyway.

Also if you look at the thread in question, it was already a "jokey" tone talking about moderators. I doubt billy thought his comment was going to be ill-received or anything like that. He probably thought he was among friends.

I don't think billy intended to do anything malicious. He also apologized.

So I guess that's my take on the whole thing

I couldn't care less if my life depended on it.

Yeah that's right Billy, don't care any less. I went through the trouble of getting usc back here, of asking around to get new members to the board, and of asking bijou to talk to bac about coming back because he was so missed. Because this board had so few people.

Just march on pissing on everyone and telling them they have nothing but your contempt. It's working!

I don't bother hating people who are kids to me. I'm leaving for vacation this evening and was saying see ya.

If you are going to big yourself up then I'll do the same. Christie and I came to this board at the same time after looking around for a replacement for the WOT. I also invited Rana, Taichiliberal, Signalmankenneth and Ken but he didn't stick around every long. There were some others but I have forgotten their names.

If you are going to big yourself up then I'll do the same. Christie and I came to this board at the same time after looking around for a replacement for the WOT. I also invited Rana, Taichiliberal, Signalmankenneth and Ken but he didn't stick around every long. There were some others but I have forgotten their names.

LMAO

Cypress invited me and Rana years before you ever heard of this board. To full politics, which eventually closed and Damo opened this board. That why I was never at that cesspool you loved so much. You have zero idea what you're talking about again.

Big myself up? You really are out of your mind. Get a life loser.

LMAO

Cypress invited me and Rana years before you ever heard of this board. To full politics, which eventually closed and Damo opened this board. That why I was never at that cesspool you loved so much. You have zero idea what you're talking about again.

Big myself up? You really are out of your mind. Get a life loser.

I will have no further dealings with you, you are a truly evil, conniving and vindictive excuse for a human being.

I wasn't going to say anything but that doesn't seem to have stopped anyone else. Unless I completely got the wrong end of the stick when I first started posting here I got the distinct impression from uscitizen that he was suffering from an incurable disease. I assumed that was the reason he left before, I even enquired several times afterwards as to whether was all right. Anyway, my point is did he make a miraculous recovery or was he taking the ?

I think he just took a hiatus for a while. He does have some sort of disease as he has made us aware on this board without going into too much detail. I have known several people who got to live a lot longer than they or their doctors thought they would. I pray it is the same with uscitizen.

I think he just took a hiatus for a while. He does have some sort of disease as he has made us aware on this board without going into too much detail. I have known several people who got to live a lot longer than they or their doctors thought they would. I pray it is the same with uscitizen.

Well before he left he told me he was in a wheelchair and on oxygen.

Back