The Thread That Got Me Banned At Another Forum

It got me banned at another forum. I wonder if it will here too. But first, I would like to point out that sometimes you know just how right you are by the amount of opposition you find to what you write. Here is the thread.

Jews. The Enemies of Whites.

What makes jews the enemy? To start with, they owned or controlled movie studios like Warner Brothers, Paramount, Columbia, Universal, MGM, etc. At one time, because of the movies they made, they had gangesters being only second in popularity to movie stars themselves. They have also made more anti-White movies than I would care to try to mention. Another thing that makes jews your enemy is that because of their control of the entertainment industry, they have basically enslaved you. That is why despite jews only making up about 2% of the U.S. population, you somehow think that such an extreme minority matters.

Another thing that makes jews the enemy is that in the talmud, it not only justifies being married to babies, but screwing them as well! Take this passage from the talmud. "In one, for instance, where her husband has intercourse with her before the age of three, and found blood, and when he had intercourse with her after the age of three and found no blood." You should know that it doesn't matter how high you can rise. What matters most is how low you can go. And that is very low indeed.

Another thing that makes jews the enemy is that through their control of the entertainment industry, it is clear that they want to shove negroes and mexicans so far up your ass that you would need a dentist to check them for head lice. Also, back in the late 60's, Israel tried to sink an American spy ship called the USS Liberty. The really bad part is that the USS Liberty put out a call for help. And there was an aircraft carrier close enough to have sent help. But because of your enslavement, no help came.

Israel tried to deny that that they knew it was a U.S. ship. I will show you something else they denied. It is what Israeli PM Menechem Begin supposedly told the Israeli parliment back in 1982. "Our race is the master race. We are devine gods on this planet. We are as different from the inferior races as they are from insects. In fact, compared to our race, other races are beasts and animals, cattle at best. Other races are considered as human excrement. Our destany is to rule over the inferior races. Our earthly kingdom will be ruled by our leader with a rod of iron. The masses will lick our feet, and serve us as our slaves."

I will include a picture of a rabbi and a quote by him. One of which below his picture didn't print. But it said, "There shall be no remnants and survivors from the impurity of Christianity." Rabbi Brauch Efrati, Jewish school head in West Bank. I will also include a picture and a quote of another Israeli PM. (Though this was denied too) And these are just a few of the many things that make jews the enemy. Don't even get me started on the largely fake holocaust. Another thing is that the jews would probably prefer that you support Hillary over Trump. So if I were you, I would vote for Trump.
Yawn....we have racist here that make you look like Ghandi. Here in JPP these post don't usually get you banned but mostly ignored.

Speaking of ignoring. Bye now.

It got me banned at another forum. I wonder if it will here too. But first, I would like to point out that sometimes you know just how right you are by the amount of opposition you find to what you write. Here is the thread.

Jews. The Enemies of Whites.

What makes jews the enemy? To start with, they owned or controlled movie studios like Warner Brothers, Paramount, Columbia, Universal, MGM, etc. At one time, because of the movies they made, they had gangesters being only second in popularity to movie stars themselves. They have also made more anti-White movies than I would care to try to mention. Another thing that makes jews your enemy is that because of their control of the entertainment industry, they have basically enslaved you. That is why despite jews only making up about 2% of the U.S. population, you somehow think that such an extreme minority matters.

Another thing that makes jews the enemy is that in the talmud, it not only justifies being married to babies, but screwing them as well! Take this passage from the talmud. "In one, for instance, where her husband has intercourse with her before the age of three, and found blood, and when he had intercourse with her after the age of three and found no blood." You should know that it doesn't matter how high you can rise. What matters most is how low you can go. And that is very low indeed.

Another thing that makes jews the enemy is that through their control of the entertainment industry, it is clear that they want to shove negroes and mexicans so far up your ass that you would need a dentist to check them for head lice. Also, back in the late 60's, Israel tried to sink an American spy ship called the USS Liberty. The really bad part is that the USS Liberty put out a call for help. And there was an aircraft carrier close enough to have sent help. But because of your enslavement, no help came.

Israel tried to deny that that they knew it was a U.S. ship. I will show you something else they denied. It is what Israeli PM Menechem Begin supposedly told the Israeli parliment back in 1982. "Our race is the master race. We are devine gods on this planet. We are as different from the inferior races as they are from insects. In fact, compared to our race, other races are beasts and animals, cattle at best. Other races are considered as human excrement. Our destany is to rule over the inferior races. Our earthly kingdom will be ruled by our leader with a rod of iron. The masses will lick our feet, and serve us as our slaves."

I will include a picture of a rabbi and a quote by him. One of which below his picture didn't print. But it said, "There shall be no remnants and survivors from the impurity of Christianity." Rabbi Brauch Efrati, Jewish school head in West Bank. I will also include a picture and a quote of another Israeli PM. (Though this was denied too) And these are just a few of the many things that make jews the enemy. Don't even get me started on the largely fake holocaust. Another thing is that the jews would probably prefer that you support Hillary over Trump. So if I were you, I would vote for Trump.

That forum did the right thing!
Banned.jpg

Well so far the powers that be are allowing you the op to say what you gotta say..

So assuming they allow you to continue w/ your thoughts, can you lay it out??

Wait until they're back from the fourth of July holiday. That may change. But to say more now would be pushing my luck.

The only thing I find offensive about the majority of Jews? Their fascist politics always attempting to covertly blend Government and Industry together manipulating the advantage toward "self". How do they manipulate these things? By making up a false and immediate dilemma.

The majority of Jews project liberalism...but in reality they practice fascism through economic manipulation. Ask yourself this question, what is the difference between being held prisoner and forced to purchase products by Government mandate or being forced to do without such services and products by dictate....or being forced at the point of a sword to become enslaved? Far leftists enjoy the hell out of playing semantics...with other peoples money and lives.

Of course this is just an opinion based observation...if every last charge was documented beyond reasonable doubt by prima facie or circumstantial evidence's.....it would be rejected by the Liberal catch all accusation. Racism and Bigotry. When in reality I could care less about the origins of someone's race, their sexual preferences, their religion, their gender or their nationality of origin....what I care about is the propaganda that induces an adherence to segregation of all the proceeding.....dividing this nation making neighbors resent neighbors because Certain powers that be do not want total Assimilation into the American way of life....its most easy to manipulate when everyone remains at each others throats. I have never had anything for any individual or group that produces self serving wealth from the suffering of others.

I often laugh at people when they "assume" that I am a WHITE CONSERVATIVE....when in reality my Grand pap was a full blooded Cherokee strait off an Oklahoma Reservation....having chose to move back east to his ancestral home lands. A teacher with a degree...but finding the only way to make a living was FARMING, as no locally run board of education wanted to hire a full blooded native American, regardless of educational experience. As I said...I am a Blue Dog...moderate that believes that charity is called for when its efficient and not wasteful....that every human being regardless of race deserves a "hand up" when life tosses them adversity as everyone has experienced at one time or another a long this journey called life...but there is a difference between a hand up and and a Hand Out in order to purchase political favors....by spending money that WE THE PEOPLE simply do not possess.
'

Money has its uses. But basically, it is only an illusion. For example, our government still functions despite being over 18 trillion dollars in debt and having over 61 trillion in unfunded obligations. People who do the most difficult tasks in society should just have more than others. But there are limits. And as for people like Bill Gates, he makes $114.16 every second. Or $6849.60 every minute. He could live lavishly enough if he made that in a day.

I laugh when Trumpzis cry about illegals because I know that's who took their jobs...and probably their women. :rofl2:

Newsflash. Judaism is a religion. White is a race.

Have you posted similar info on other forums using a KKK identifier like "K156294"?

Newsflash. Jews aren't White. And White isn't a race. It is a species. What are referred to as 'races" are in fact "species." It is only among humans that similar but different creatures are referred to as different "races." All other creatures are referred to as different species of whatever type of creature. Also, with the zoological classifications lacking among different kinds of human, as there are with different kinds of creatures, (including those that can sucessfully interbreed and have viable offspring) I created some. For Whites, it is Homo aryanus. For orientals it is Homo mongolus. For negroes it is Homo negrosis. Next, not that it would be a really bad thing, what makes you think I am a member of the KKK.

Newsflash. Jews aren't White. And White isn't a race. It is a species. What are referred to as 'races" are in fact "species." It is only among humans that similar but different creatures are referred to as different "races." All other creatures are referred to as different species of whatever type of creature. Also, with the zoological classifications lacking among different kinds of human, as there are with different kinds of creatures, (including those that can sucessfully interbreed and have viable offspring) I created some. For Whites, it is Homo aryanus. For orientals it is Homo mongolus. For negroes it is Homo negrosis. Next, not that it would be a really bad thing, what makes you think I am a member of the KKK.

You're just really homo, aren't you?

Wait until they're back from the fourth of July holiday. That may change. But to say more now would be pushing my luck.

Cool... I heard the staff/admin will be out all weekend.

As part of their "give back to the community program" they are volunteering as judges:

No sacrifice to large when it comes to community...:)

:awesome:

Racistrain is a filthy low life ignorant scumbag swine.

We all know it's true.
I'm just saying it.

All over the planet there are different kinds of creatures that inhabit the same areas. Or whos paths cross. Creatures that could sucessfully interbreed if they chose to. But all creatures usually stick to their own kind. And it is probably that way on every life bearing planet throughout infinity. For you to be against it makes you the filthy low life ignorant scumbag swine. Deal with it. And "I" KNOW it's true. I'm just saying it.

It doesn't matter. As long as he keeps to his promise and deports millions of overpopulating illegal invader scab scum mexicans, that is good enough.

& if he doesn't?? Not like he will come out & say it, he will blame it on the dems, or the gop, anyone but himself talkin out his ass..

Back