The Thread That Got Me Banned At Another Forum

By and large, all the major religions encourage people to be a bit better than they might otherwise be, all of them contain texts from way back when that suggest otherwise, and all of them - like Christianity in the USA and Islam in Saudi Arabia - are used as labels for attitudes and behaviours that would very much surprize their founders. The hogwash that turns religions into 'races' and believes seriously that such shoddy intellectual constructions actually exist is antiquated filth, however interpreted. People like the originator of this thread suppose millions of people can somehow be held to be 'the same' because they share a label, however contrary to all human experiences this is (they should try the nearest Church, Party branch or sports club). The thing to do with religions is to read the original texts and remind those who accept the labels of what is expected of them: it will keep them far too busy to do harm.

Different "races" of human are in fact different "species" of human. Deal with it.

Yawn....we have racist here that make you look like Ghandi. Here in JPP these post don't usually get you banned but mostly ignored.

Speaking of ignoring. Bye now.

The real point isn't if I am "racist." It is if anything I said is wrong. If you think anything is wrong, point it out. The rest will take care of itself.

That forum did the right thing!
Banned.jpg

Banning somebody who speaks the truth is never the right thing to do.

Make us laugh and say you are not poor.

Make me not surprised and say that you are not poor. You know, for the French aristocrats before the French revolution, everything was just swell. Tell me how things are just swell for you. Or at least swell enough to not really want to change anything.

& if he doesn't?? Not like he will come out & say it, he will blame it on the dems, or the gop, anyone but himself talkin out his ass..

Well at least he said it. Hopefully he will go through with it. And it sure as hell beats Hillary's promise to make millions of illegals legal. And seeing how it has happened before, I have no doubt she will keep that promise. Trump at least wouldn't do that.

Will you be supplying anything, other than your opinion, to support that??

I have never heard bobcats and lynx being referred to as different "races" of cat. I have always heard them referred to as different "species" of cat. Do you want me to go through the whole animal kingdom where there are similar creatures that can interbreed and have viable offspring? I'm not going to waste my time. Believe what you will.

Make me not surprised and say that you are not poor. You know, for the French aristocrats before the French revolution, everything was just swell. Tell me how things are just swell for you. Or at least swell enough to not really want to change anything.

Nobody is as pathetic as you pretend to be

Well at least he said it. Hopefully he will go through with it. And it sure as hell beats Hillary's promise to make millions of illegals legal. And seeing how it has happened before, I have no doubt she will keep that promise. Trump at least wouldn't do that.

Regan did it??

What do you see happening if he did start deportations to the tune of millions?? Whats in it for you??

I have never heard bobcats and lynx being referred to as different "races" of cat. I have always heard them referred to as different "species" of cat. Do you want me to go through the whole animal kingdom where there are similar creatures that can interbreed and have viable offspring? I'm not going to waste my time. Believe what you will.

The significance of you not hearing it is what??

Are these different races of dogs?? breeds.jpg

I don't necessarily agree w/ the term "race" either.. The Greeks referred to others that did not speak Greek as other races, even if they were the same color & even some that spoke Greek...... :dunno:

Science & some religions (Christian, Jewish, Muslim) agree of shared ancestry among the various ppl on the planet today..

Do you not believe in DNA or something??

Regan did it??

What do you see happening if he did start deportations to the tune of millions?? Whats in it for you??

I don't remember if Reagan gave out a mass amnesty to illegals. But I know a couple presidents did. Next, what do I see happening if Trump did start deporting millions of illegals? A "LOT" of happiness on my part. And "what's in it for me?" Well apart from overpowering joy, partiotism, honor, pride, decency, fewer drug dealers and other criminals in the U.S, fewer illegals in prison, more employed Americans, possible universal health care once we aren't expected to give it to illegals too, (which means fewer Americans going bankrupt or becoming homeless if they can't afford their medical coverage) etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc.

Last edited:
The significance of you not hearing it is what??

Are these different races of dogs?? View attachment 3045

I don't necessarily agree w/ the term "race" either.. The Greeks referred to others that did not speak Greek as other races, even if they were the same color & even some that spoke Greek...... :dunno:

Science & some religions (Christian, Jewish, Muslim) agree of shared ancestry among the various ppl on the planet today..

Do you not believe in DNA or something??

You have never said anything worth "listening" to. As to the different kinds of dog, they were bred to be different by humans. Also, they are all called dogs. They don't refer to different breeds as races or species. Another thing is that western wolves eastern wolves can interbreed and have viable offspring. Eastern wolves and coyotes can. But western wolves and coyotes can't.

Next, we all share about 50% of the same DNA as carrots. Also, we all came from worms that lived in the ocean. Another thing is that there used to be many different kinds of human. That we could sucessfully interbreed with neanderthals is a miracle. But all that aside, the past and where we came from isn't what matters. What matters is what we are here and now.

I don't remember if Reagan gave out a mass amnesty to illegals. But I know a couple presidents did. Next, what do I see happening if Trump did start deporting millions of illegals? A "LOT" of happiness on my part. And "what's in it for me?" Well apart from overpowering joy, partiotism, honor, pride, decency, fewer drug dealers and other criminals in the U.S, fewer illegals in prison, more employed Americans, possible universal health care once we aren't expected to give it to illegals too, (which means fewer Americans going bankrupt or becoming homeless if they can afford their medical coverage) etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc.

SO you actually believe that if Mexican drug dealers leave someone else is not going to fill that vacuum?? Are you a commie not believing in capitalism??

You might wanna take an on-line history course before you come to any conclusions..

C37895-16.jpg

Back