The 'Threat' of Gog and Magog???

So you don't believe the holy land was given to jews by god, and that that land grant trumps all others?

it isn't the question at hand, but yes....a few thousand years BC he gave Israel the east end of the Mediterranean....that was then, this is now....

and the question of the OP is whether Christ is going to come again regardless of who holds the Middle East....only the pre-millenialists believe that crap, which narrows it down to what, maybe the 5% most fundamental of fundamentalists?.....certainly not Methodists, nor my corner of Christianity.....

I suspect the source of this bullshit is just another liberal who knows absolutely nothing about the Christian religion and thus tried to apply the beliefs of a handful to the whole.....

it isn't the question at hand, but yes....a few thousand years BC he gave Israel the east end of the Mediterranean....that was then, this is now....

and the question of the OP is whether Christ is going to come again regardless of who holds the Middle East....only the pre-millenialists believe that crap, which narrows it down to what, maybe the 5% most fundamental of fundamentalists?.....certainly not Methodists, nor my corner of Christianity.....

I suspect the source of this bullshit is just another liberal who knows absolutely nothing about the Christian religion and thus tried to apply the beliefs of a handful to the whole.....

So god's land grant expired?

Stop being a liar. You believe all this crazy shit.

So god's land grant expired?

Stop being a liar. You believe all this crazy shit.

again, stop trying to tell me what I believe.....I don't believe it, very few people do, and you're just being an obstinate asshole.....where do you come up with this stuff?, the I-R-Brainless websites?....

Last edited:
only if you are dumber than a pound of rocks....how can opening things up to everyone be "anti" anything.....

Everyone who believes. a qualifier there. Just a technicality that I thought I would point out, Not that I agree with AHZ. I think I agreed with him once on something.

Everyone who believes. a qualifier there. Just a technicality that I thought I would point out, Not that I agree with AHZ. I think I agreed with him once on something.

yeah.....and you are part of the everyone who believes the bible and god is false.....

next

yeah.....and you are part of the everyone who believes the bible and god is false.....

next

Ohh the bible is a historical record of the Jewish people. And rules to live by, some very reasonable. Like Kosher foods. The priests were the only ones smart enough to know if something was safe to eat and preserved properly, etc.
Laws for a society to operate by.
The new testament rules for civilized and compassionate behaviour.

the god aspect now is just another tool to control the Jewish people though, which has been expanded to include Gentiles.

Most of the 10 commandments are just good rules for a society. Well the first one is a control factor, but acknowledges other gods existence.

/shrugs....believing is open to anyone....it's their choice if they don't want to....hardly makes it "anti"....

Jeremiah 31, Romans....everyone who believes is now God's chosen people.....
That's not exactly true there prophet. John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. So the jews are out. They don't believe, except for a few self loathing Messianic Jews.

That's not exactly true there prophet. John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. So the jews are out. They don't believe, except for a few self loathing Messianic Jews.

they aren't excluded.....they have the same opportunities of choice than anyone else has....

on the side, why would Messianic Jews be "self loathing"......didn't the Jewish religion always anticipate a Messiah?......

Last edited:

next

They maybe wrong imho. However real Christians are fine folks.
I rail against the ones who use religion for their own purposes.

A person who says "Nuke em all and let God sort em out" is NOT a Christian.

they aren't excluded.....they have the same opportunities of choice than anyone else has....

on the side, why would Messianic Jews be "self loathing"......didn't the Jewish religion always anticipate a Messiah?......
IF you are a jew for jesus it is self loathing because you have to accept the revisionist history that it was the Jews that wanted Christ crucified when it was the Romans and their bootlicks in the Pharisees that wanted him dead.

IF you are a jew for jesus it is self loathing because you have to accept the revisionist history that it was the Jews that wanted Christ crucified when it was the Romans and their bootlicks in the Pharisees that wanted him dead.

The "Jews wanted Jesus crucified" thing, came about as just another way for people to justify their hatred and fear of the Jews.

Back