The 'Threat' of Gog and Magog???

The "Jews wanted Jesus crucified" thing, came about as just another way for people to justify their hatred and fear of the Jews.

Many rabbis were fed up with jesus and his righteousness. They did vote set free barrabas rather than jesus. You can't solely blame romans for the crucifixion of jesus. No sir. He was a thorn in plenty of sides.

Strange that he was cruciifed just a few days after he ran the money changers from the temple.

bootlicks in the Pharisees were Jews.

IF you are a jew for jesus it is self loathing because you have to accept the revisionist history that it was the Jews that wanted Christ crucified when it was the Romans and their bootlicks in the Pharisees that wanted him dead.

???....Christ wasn't crucified because of Romans or Jews....he was crucified because we were disobedient......it was a self-sacrifice.....

Strange that he was cruciifed just a few days after he ran the money changers from the temple.

bootlicks in the Pharisees were Jews.

???....he ran the money changers out of the temple two years before he was crucified.....it was at the time of the first Passover he celebrated in Jerusalem, the crucifixion occurred during the third....

Many rabbis were fed up with jesus and his righteousness. They did vote set free barrabas rather than jesus. You can't solely blame romans for the crucifixion of jesus. No sir. He was a thorn in plenty of sides.

OOPS, I forgot about the "many".

Are you professing that more Jews wanted Jesus dead, when compated to the Romans??

You're the one who can't read and understand basic stories of the bible. Shrugsky.

lol.....I'm sorry Asshat, but you've never demonstrated any accurate knowledge of ANYTHING related to religion....apparently you seem drawn to debate those things you know the least about.....

Saying that only romans killed jesus and jews had nothing to do with it is just the kind of crazy noahide revisionism we're used to seeing.

LOl.

You don't understand the basic narrative of the jesus story.

???....you mean the "he died for our sins" part?....you're the one who thinks we need to apportion the blame between the Jews and the Romans.....obviously you missed an important part somewhere along the line.....

Saying that only romans killed jesus and jews had nothing to do with it is just the kind of crazy noahide revisionism we're used to seeing.

lol, saying either one are to blame shows us something about crazy revisionism, all right....you are very quick to criticize a religion you have no grasp of......perhaps you should actually study it, clear up your misconceptions.....then you would have less to argue about....

lol, saying either one are to blame shows us something about crazy revisionism, all right....you are very quick to criticize a religion you have no grasp of......perhaps you should actually study it, clear up your misconceptions.....then you would have less to argue about....

Set me straight then.

You still refuse to believe that god commanded the hebrews to slaughter neighboring tribes and destroy their religious places.

From all i've seen. Your ignorant, in denial, or a bit of both.

You only reveal yourself as the noahide jew worshipper you are when attempt to obscure such basic points in the bible.

Set me straight then.

You still refuse to believe that god commanded the hebrews to slaughter neighboring tribes and destroy their religious places.

From all i've seen. Your ignorant, in denial, or a bit of both.

You only reveal yourself as the noahide jew worshipper you are when attempt to obscure such basic points in the bible.

first of all, I have never heard anyone but you talk about "noahide" and you've never defined it since I arrived in July.....I expect it's some figment of your imagination that bears no resemblance to the Christian religion, but I can only deny it based on that assumption....I am fully aware of the basic points of the Bible, further I am aware that you haven't a clue about any of them, based upon the multiple errors you espouse in your posts....

as for being "set straight", see post #43......

I suspect then, for you to say I am in denial, should best be interpreted as meaning I am properly on track.....

first of all, I have never heard anyone but you talk about "noahide" and you've never defined it since I arrived in July.....I expect it's some figment of your imagination that bears no resemblance to the Christian religion, but I can only deny it based on that assumption....I am fully aware of the basic points of the Bible, further I am aware that you haven't a clue about any of them, based upon the multiple errors you espouse in your posts....

as for being "set straight", see post #43......

I suspect then, for you to say I am in denial, should best be interpreted as meaning I am properly on track.....

You phaild.

Back