The 'Threat' of Gog and Magog???

???....you mean the "he died for our sins" part?....you're the one who thinks we need to apportion the blame between the Jews and the Romans.....obviously you missed an important part somewhere along the line.....

Died for my sins?

Hmm must be a tesseract time warp thing.

Im talking about the difference between night and day. SOmetimes it's just minutes, not twelve hours. Get it?
and I am talking about the concept of time....whether we are talking about minutes or hours or days it's irrelevant.....I don't really care how long it takes the sun to set or whether you have the time to watch it.....it was just an example to refer to the passage of TIME.......

and I am talking about the concept of time....whether we are talking about minutes or hours or days it's irrelevant.....I don't really care how long it takes the sun to set or whether you have the time to watch it.....it was just an example to refer to the passage of TIME.......

But you said it was "always" twelve hours, with no room for variance.

But you said it was "always" twelve hours, with no room for variance.

lol....you read my posts with about as much accuracy as you read scripture....the word "always" is not in my post, nor are the words "room" or "variance".....if you want to argue with yourself, why not just do it silently so you won't confuse the board.....

because you ignore the point I made and spend all your time arguing about the inconsequential.....

I live in Michigan and a lot of folks head down to Florida for spring break....it takes about 22 hours to drive to the Fort Lauderdale area.....when people get back the frequent question is "Did you drive straight through or stop"...."Yeah, we drove all day and night"....now if I responded to them "Oh, you didn't drive all day and all night, you forgot to calculate for the number of days since the winter solstice and also to compensate for the effect of traveling a thousand miles closer to the equator, so you only drove .78 nights and .87 days they would probably decide this was the last time they would invite me out for a beer after work....

and THAT is why you're an idiot....

Back