The Victory Friends (Update: All MAGAbros welcome!)

What are you doing in this thread, America hater?

Unlike you people, Constitution lover. I liked the old days of 3 equal powers. I liked a justice dept that worked for the law and the people. I was fond of nominating top-quality judges. Not just Kavanaugh, the beer-drinking cry baby molester, but throughout the judicial system. Trump does no homework. He just nominated whoever the Federalist Society told him. That would require doing the job of president. Trump is not interested in work.

Unlike you people, Constitution lover. I liked the old days of 3 equal powers. I liked a justice dept that worked for the law and the people. I was fond of nominating top-quality judges. Not just Kavanaugh, the beer-drinking cry baby molester, but throughout the judicial system. Trump does no homework. He just nominated whoever the Federalist Society told him. That would require doing the job of president. Trump is not interested in work.

You like the useless judge that The Obama nominated lol?

victory friends assemble!

I didn't know today would be so awesome. I can't believe democrats are actually butthurt over something they should have known they were going to lose? You think they would be sick of losing by now.

I'm not going to keep fiddling with the threadbans in this thread. All conservatives are welcome. If you are a liberal or don't support making america great again, you get retro'd.

To the whiner liberals that will complain about this - Yes it's not fair, this is a special thread because I am special. Go have rana make you a liberal loser thread if you are so inclined. deuces.

Founding Members:

Associate Justice Brett Kavanaugh
anatta
anonymoose
bigdog
billy
countryboy
damocles
dark soul
darth omar
evmetro
Guille
grumpy
noise
ILA
legion
Rb 60
Red Crow
sailor
Stargazer
stretch
text drivers are killers
truth detector
tsuke
usfreedom

-

Do you support MAGA? Then you are a V.I.C.T.O.R.Y. Friend as well! Please say hello!

All conservatives that support Judge Kavanaugh and support the federalist society will be allowed in this thread.

If you support MAGA, you are allowed in this thread

If you are a liberal, but I forgot to ban you please stay out of this thread. Thank you.

Liberals will be threadbanned on sight. You are not welcome. This thread does not tolerate losers.

i have completely stopped arguing with liberals (unless im bored)

I just laugh in their faces. Why do I need to justify anything to them? Do you explain yourself to a dog? or a cat? The liberals on this site are beyond retarded, especially christie. Just laugh at them and keep winning.

victory friends assemble!

I didn't know today would be so awesome. I can't believe democrats are actually butthurt over something they should have known they were going to lose? You think they would be sick of losing by now.

I'm not going to keep fiddling with the threadbans in this thread. All conservatives are welcome. If you are a liberal or don't support making america great again, you get retro'd.

To the whiner liberals that will complain about this - Yes it's not fair, this is a special thread because I am special. Go have rana make you a liberal loser thread if you are so inclined. deuces.
We are in awesome times. Trump is unstoppable. Dims are in complete disarray.
Rashida Tlaib boos Hillary Clinton at Bernie Sanders event in Iowa
https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5e352acbc5b6f26233299ed3
Pelosi has lost her mind. - “Trumps defense lawyers should be disbarred for defending Trump.”
I’m looking forward to the next 5 years

i have completely stopped arguing with liberals (unless im bored)

I just laugh in their faces. Why do I need to justify anything to them? Do you explain yourself to a dog? or a cat? The liberals on this site are beyond retarded, especially christie. Just laugh at them and keep winning.

The new and improved Grind is a sight to behold

The leftists really thought they were going to win this. They are nothing if not incrementalists

They were confident they would bully weak kneed Republicans into allowing “new” witnesses

Once they did that they would incrementally work to convict

They never think they will lose. And why should they when Pierre Delecto is out there. It’s too bad Utah doesn’t have a means to recall that fucker

We are in awesome times. Trump is unstoppable. Dims are in complete disarray.
nobody is unstoppable -stuff happens. Dont forget the Dims own the media coverage

Pelosi has lost her mind. - “Trumps defense lawyers should be disbarred for defending Trump.”
I’m looking forward to the next 5 years
she said this apoplectic red faced in a floral attire - a sight to behold

impeachment-02-nancy-pelosi-weekly-gty-jc-200130_hpMain_1x1_144.jpg

that cuck romney is going to vote guilty. what a salty, bitter piece of shit. hope utah kicks his ass out in a few years

Back