The who you can beat up thread

BRUTALITOPS

on indefiniate mod break
Contributor
everyone always talks about who can beat up who. So I am going to start making a jpp tree that way whenever a fight starts we can just point to said chart, so everyone knows their roll :good4u:

I think I can beat up most of the older females, older dudes (55+) watermark (liberal pussies are easy), and adam weinberg. epic could probably own me cause he's gangsta and threedee has been in the military. ib1 is a cointoss but i will give the edge to him even though he's a washington douchebag.

Grind
\
Desh Tutu Meme Wanderingbear usaloyal ice dancer uscitizen zappas
watermark adam weinberg annie donquixote, socrtease(?)

Any guys between 25 and 40 would fuck me up except all the rightwing NRA nutsucking couch warriors. I'd beat them like a rented mule, especially the alter boy raping christians.

Any guys between 25 and 40 would fuck me up except all the rightwing NRA nutsucking couch warriors. I'd beat them like a rented mule, especially the alter boy raping christians.
Shit, don't sell yourself short old man. With this place loaded up with chicken hawks on the right and computer cowboys on the left, if you got up to change the TV once a day you'd be in better shape then these pussies.

I can't imagine anyone here doing anything that would justify a physical fight.

But if they did, I haven't seen anything to make me believe anyone here would beat me. Its not a matter of size or strength. Its a matter of who would step up and fight. I prefer not to fight. But if I am pushed into it, I can.

Shit, don't sell yourself short old man. With this place loaded up with chicken hawks on the right and computer cowboys on the left, if you got up to change the TV once a day you'd be in better shape then these pussies.

I don't know as 50 approaches, college wrestling, black belt, boxing, all those things take speed.

I don't know as 50 approaches, college wrestling, black belt, boxing, all those things take speed.

Those give you training and teach your muscles the moves needed. But in a real fight, the purpose is not to score point. The purpose of fighting is to destroy your enemies ability to fight back (paraphrased Sun Tzu).

In a real fight you do all the things that are against the rules in wrestling, martial arts, and boxing.

Those give you training and teach your muscles the moves needed. But in a real fight, the purpose is not to score point. The purpose of fighting is to destroy your enemies ability to fight back (paraphrased Sun Tzu).

In a real fight you do all the things that are against the rules in wrestling, martial arts, and boxing.

True, but I'll put this out. Anybody not trained in some fighting style gets there ass whupp by someone highly trained in any of the above.

True, but I'll put this out. Anybody not trained in some fighting style gets there ass whupp by someone highly trained in any of the above.

No training is a serious disadvantage. But the bigger disadvantage is to be worried about how it looks, hesitating to do harm, or failing to press the attack.

Most fights can be avoided. But if they cannot be avoided, screw the techniques and go for the blows that will end the fight. Punching the face is a waste of time. Take out the kneecaps. Drive their nuts into their gut. Use your elbow in their kidney. Then you can pretty much do what you want.

No training is a serious disadvantage. But the bigger disadvantage is to be worried about how it looks, hesitating to do harm, or failing to press the attack.

Most fights can be avoided. But if they cannot be avoided, screw the techniques and go for the blows that will end the fight. Punching the face is a waste of time. Take out the kneecaps. Drive their nuts into their gut. Use your elbow in their kidney. Then you can pretty much do what you want.

exactly, wrestlers will put you on the ground not look for points. Untrained fighters always square as if they want to box. Wrestler dives low on the legs, once your on the ground he does what he wants.
Karate fighter will do what you say, he will kick your knees, palm heal your nose, ridgehand your neck, sidekick your ribs etc. A boxer will let you throw your windmill punches and batter your face.

exactly, wrestlers will put you on the ground not look for points. Untrained fighters always square as if they want to box. Wrestler dives low on the legs, once your on the ground he does what he wants.
Karate fighter will do what you say, he will kick your knees, palm heal your nose, ridgehand your neck, sidekick your ribs etc. A boxer will let you throw your windmill punches and batter your face.

And that training will serve you well. That is why I said "No training is a serious disadvantage".

But whoever is willing to attack first, not let up, and go for the blows that will end the fight, will usually win.

Also, it depends on what you call training. If Epic has been in a few hundred street fights, and someone has sparred a few hundred times in a gym, my money will be on Epic.

And that training will serve you well. That is why I said "No training is a serious disadvantage".

But whoever is willing to attack first, not let up, and go for the blows that will end the fight, will usually win.

Also, it depends on what you call training. If Epic has been in a few hundred street fights, and someone has sparred a few hundred times in a gym, my money will be on Epic.

I've never know anyone with more than a dozen street fights. Again assuming no serious size difference or athletic ability. I got the trained fighter.

P.S. see Kimbo slice best street fighter on the internet.
Gets schooled by trained matial artist at the journeyman prof level.

P.S. see Kimbo slice best street fighter on the internet.
Gets schooled by trained matial artist at the journeyman prof level.

In a fight that had rules.

Take out the knees and the best fighter becomes a doormat.

I don't think we're dissagreeing really, though a trained fighter is not getting his knees taken out.

No, we are not really disagreeing. A trained fighter may or may not get his knees taken out. That goes back to my point about being willing to strike first and strike hard.

Back