The who you can beat up thread

screw all that... too much work... just hit them in the throat... can't breath... can't fight :)
Yes. Another blow easy to learn and apply quickly, a blow with the open hand at the foot of the palm to the nose. Either of these can kill somebody, but if you are in a fight you didn't choose there are no rules.

Yes. Another blow easy to learn and apply quickly, a blow with the open hand at the foot of the palm to the nose. Either of these can kill somebody, but if you are in a fight you didn't choose there are no rules.

I would prefer not to kill them.

I would prefer not to kill them.
Then knees are your best bet. In order to break the knee you only need to apply 140 lbs of pressure, even a 95 lb woman can do that with a kick to the knee.

Don't get fancy and try to go high to the stomach or some such inanity (high kicks, like Chuck Norris, in real fights are almost always openings for massive pain from your opponent), just kick them with the ball of your foot (right below the toes) right in the knee. Follow with fast combinations, kick to the knee, knee to the groin, palm to chin... This will knock them backwards after incapacitating them giving you time to run, but won't kill them.... Do not turn towards the arms if they are grabbing at you, this will entangle you into their fall.

It is always best to picture what you would do when attacked and "practice" it in your mind, even if you aren't going to train. Always remember K.I.S.S. (Keep it simple, stupid!).

i killed a man in reno, just to watch him die

Johnny is embarrassed by this butchery. Killed a man in Reno" KILLED??!??!?

What an abortion.

Shot a man fool. SHOT a man in Reno.

Your Penance:

71 "Hail Marys" and an even hundred "Our Fathers". Now.

It takes very little pressure to tear off a mans ear, or crush his larnyx. An eyeball comes out with almost no problem. A relatively insignificant blow to the diaphram will stop breathing. Defeating a man in a fight is really not all that difficult, most people allow the initial rush of adrenaline of throw them off.

everyone always talks about who can beat up who. So I am going to start making a jpp tree that way whenever a fight starts we can just point to said chart, so everyone knows their roll :good4u:

I think I can beat up most of the older females, older dudes (55+) watermark (liberal pussies are easy), and adam weinberg. epic could probably own me cause he's gangsta and threedee has been in the military. ib1 is a cointoss but i will give the edge to him even though he's a washington douchebag.

Grind
\
Desh Tutu Meme Wanderingbear usaloyal ice dancer uscitizen zappas
watermark adam weinberg annie donquixote, socrtease(?)

Just what makes you think you can so easily add me to this list? Then again, I suppose if someone had asked me if I could clobber you, the answer would have been absolutely.

I haven't started a fight since 7th grade. While I don't really see the value of fighting for personal reasons, if somebody took a serious swing at me, it would be on.

It's the libertarian in me. Starting a fight is wrong. Ending an attack against you is the just and proper thing to do.

It's the libertarian in me. Starting a fight is wrong. Ending an attack against you is the just and proper thing to do.

I respectfully disagree. A good fist fight (without the intent to kill) helps put a lot of your beliefs into perspective. It also helps other people realize what's important to you. Case in point, I was out with my wife about a year back. We were at a bar with friends and having a good time. Someone not in my party (though it wouldn't have mattered much it they were) thought it would be a good idea to make a disrespectful comment to my wife. I, being an upstanding gentleman, told him that he should apologize. He took this chance and decided to ignore me. So I, being a good sport, gave him a face full of my elbow for his troubles. No body in the bar has ever felt a need to say anything to me or my wife that I might take offense to.

reasonable force damo...look it up
Again, "I was in fear for my life." The reasonable response to such a fear if you cannot run is what? There are even answers as to why you didn't run, such as, "He said he had a gun and would use it if I ran. I believed him." However I wouldn't tell somebody to start a fight then say these things. I said, and I was clear on it, "a fight you didn't choose."

Anyway, I'd prefer to be alive and in trouble, explaining things to the police to dead because I feared using force to end a danger to me or mine. However reasonable force is much different for me than for an untrained fighter.

First. I am explaining to an untrained person how to end a fight in a way that doesn't take much training, a fight that they couldn't run from, I believe that was clear in the phrase "a fight you didn't choose". Those who are untrained have a different level of "reasonable force" than a fully trained and armed person.

Second. If you are in a fight you didn't choose it is already reasonable to assume that duty to retreat has been met. Your first and best defense is to not be there.

Lastly, it is reasonable in your defense to use the force that I listed. They "can" kill somebody, but it is unlikely. It is far more likely that you will simply get yourself the ability to apply the "duty to retreat" portion of the reasonable force law of whichever state you may be in.

Do it quick and get out of there. Don't stick around for any recovery.

Again, I was in fear of my life. The reasonable response to such a fear if you cannot run is what? There are even answers as to why you didn't run, such as, "He said he had a gun and would use it if I ran. I believed him."

Anyway, I'd prefer to be alive and in trouble, explaining things to the police to dead because I feared using force to end a danger to me or mine.

Better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6? Is that what you mean, Damo?

Better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6? Is that what you mean, Damo?
Yup. I did add to that post, you may want to read my edit.

I would most certainly rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6.

My best advice is to keep it clear in your head what you would do if attacked and keep it simple. Hesitation can be deadly and is most often caused by being unprepared mentally it is very difficult to come up with a good response on the fly.

With the simple things I listed you should be able to get away without causing any deadly injuries. However I did warn that it is a possibility with throat and nose strikes as described earlier.

Being mentally prepared is the absolute best plan. Having thought it out will make it easier to put into action.

Back