The Wonderful NAZIS!

Tell us how the Frank family that moved to Holland when Hitler came to power committed treason in Germany!Can you Himmler?

I wasn't calling them treasonous. I was calling YOU treasonous. By siding with filthy, lying, stinking jews over your own people. Do you want to dispute any of this? Go farther down the list in this section. You will find two other threads of mine. "The holocaust LIE!" and "Slandering the Nazis." I will await a reply in either one of them.

I wasn't calling them treasonous. I was calling YOU treasonous. By siding with filthy, lying, stinking jews over your own people. Do you want to dispute any of this? Go farther down the list in this section. You will find two other threads of mine. "The holocaust LIE!" and "Slandering the Nazis." I will await a reply in either one of them.

IMG_20180617_131727.jpg
AM I,I AM's,AM I

These beautiful young ladys were born in GermanyView attachment 7077
Died in a Concentration Camp

First of all, did you know "The Diary of Ann Frank" was mostly bullshit? Even more bullshit was "Schindler's list." Next, the reason most jewish internment camps (what you call concentration camps) existed was because of the ALLIES! Until war put an end to the program, Germany deported 60 to 70% of their jews to Palestine under The Haavara Agreement. Conditions in those camps did get pretty bad. But that was because of the Allies bombing the shit out of the infrastructure that maintained those camps. Neither were there any "gas chambers."

First of all, did you know "The Diary of Ann Frank" was mostly bullshit? Even more bullshit was "Schindler's list." Next, the reason most jewish internment camps (what you call concentration camps) existed was because of the ALLIES! Until war put an end to the program, Germany deported 60 to 70% of their jews to Palestine under The Haavara Agreement. Conditions in those camps did get pretty bad. But that was because of the Allies bombing the shit out of the infrastructure that maintained those camps. Neither were there any "gas chambers."

Listen mush, I have been to Oświęcim aka Auschwitz-Birkenau and there were four gas chambers there. You are also full of shit as the Haavara Agreement moved around 60,000 wealthy Jews to Palestine.

Last edited:

You should write a novel,you're very good with fiction!

Listen mush, I have been to Oświęcim aka Auschwitz-Birkenau and there are four gas chambers there. You are also full of shit as the Haavara Agreement moved around 60,000 wealthy Jews to Palestine.

Oh. So you have been to what are basically movie sets. (I say sarcastically) - That proves a lot. You know, it's pretty bad to be a sucker. But to choose to remain a sucker is almost beyond belief. Get this mush for brains. Put your argument in the right thread. I created one for this topic called "The holocaust LIE!" Give it a whirl. Also, shall I guess who it was that told you about your version of The Haavara Agreement? Could it be the same types of people who say 6 million jews died in the holocaust? (I say again sarcastically) - That makes it believable. Don't you think that if they had money they would choose to go someplace else besides some patch of desert? I think it is more likely that they would do what many poor illegals from mexico are doing. Which is sneak into this country.

Last edited:
You should write a novel,you're very good with fiction!

Speaking of fiction, "The Diary Of Ann Frank" was written by some jew. It was originally called "The Diary of a young girl." No doubt he added in all the drama you would expect from an author. A legal dispute arose from the work between the author and Ann Frank's father. Ann Frank's father lost and settled out of court. If most of the story wasn't bullshit, but instead was based on the diary, that probably wouldn't have happened.

The same goes for "Schindler's List." It is touted as a true story. It even won the academy award for best picture. But if you looked it up, you would find that the book the movie was based on was listed as fiction. In looking it up, it said that it was LOOSELY (that is just how they spelled the word "loosely") based on actual fact.

Speaking of fiction, "The Diary Of Ann Frank" was written by some jew. It was originally called "The Diary of a young girl." No doubt he added in all the drama you would expect from an author. A legal dispute arose from the work between the author and Ann Frank's father. Ann Frank's father lost and settled out of court. If most of the story wasn't bullshit, but instead was based on the diary, that probably wouldn't have happened.

The same goes for "Schindler's List." It is touted as a true story. It even won the academy award for best picture. But if you looked it up, you would find that the book the movie was based on was listed as fiction. In looking it up, it said that it was LOOSELY (that is just how they spelled the word "loosely") based on actual fact.

More Bullshit!

I doubt if you can understand anything. There was no "Final Solution." That is just bullshit made up by the victors. How about moving down a little farther on the list and reading my thread "The holocaust lie." Then you will understand correctly.

what I don't understand is how you can be that fucking brainwashed, or full of that much hatred, to dismiss the witness acounts of the thousands of american and russian troops who came upon these camps and both saw the devastation and also saved the remaining jews left to die...........but then i've always found it difficult to understand that much idiocy. so you carry on, with whatever bullshit you care to push.

what I don't understand is how you can be that fucking brainwashed, or full of that much hatred, to dismiss the witness acounts of the thousands of american and russian troops who came upon these camps and both saw the devastation and also saved the remaining jews left to die...........but then i've always found it difficult to understand that much idiocy. so you carry on, with whatever bullshit you care to push.

Is this Cultsnasher or yet another arsehole?

First of all, I told you that if you wanted to understand, you needed to read my thread "The holocaust LIE!" If you choose to remain stupid by not doing so, there is nothing I can do about it. Just don't give me shit over your stupidity. As for any "eyewitness accounts," they were all fucking LYING!!! Especially if they were jewish. Because their religion teaches them to lie to the goyim. Sure, near the end of the war, conditions got pretty bad in the jewish internment camps. Which is what allied troops found when they "liberated" them. But you have to be delusional to think that they were always that way. They got to be that way from the allies bombing the shit out of the German infrastructure that maintained those camps. Tell me that didn't happen. If you dare.
For any movies taken by the Russians, how in the hell would know that it wasn't a movie of what the Russians did to their own people. Which was FAR worse than anything said that the Nazis supposedly did to the jews. After the war, the Russians even created a fake "gas chamber" at Auschwitz. They even built a fake smoke stack next to the crematorium the Germans had there. Though they didn't bother actually connecting it to the crematorium. It apparently wasn't necessary to sucker the suckers. And you are going to bring up what the Russians "found?" You need to wake up.

First of all, I told you that if you wanted to understand, you needed to read my thread "The holocaust LIE!" If you choose to remain stupid by not doing so, there is nothing I can do about it. Just don't give me shit over your stupidity. As for any "eyewitness accounts," they were all fucking LYING!!! Especially if they were jewish. Because their religion teaches them to lie to the goyim. Sure, near the end of the war, conditions got pretty bad in the jewish internment camps. Which is what allied troops found when they "liberated" them. But you have to be delusional to think that they were always that way. They got to be that way from the allies bombing the shit out of the German infrastructure that maintained those camps. Tell me that didn't happen. If you dare.
For any movies taken by the Russians, how in the hell would know that it wasn't a movie of what the Russians did to their own people. Which was FAR worse than anything said that the Nazis supposedly did to the jews. After the war, the Russians even created a fake "gas chamber" at Auschwitz. They even built a fake smoke stack next to the crematorium the Germans had there. Though they didn't bother actually connecting it to the crematorium. It apparently wasn't necessary to sucker the suckers. And you are going to bring up what the Russians "found?" You need to wake up.

Here's what I take away from this, you're "fucking LYING!!!".

Back