Their name is Legion

That would just be the start of what you deserve duck and your not a good guy.

It's okay if you are too shitfaced to tell me why you think I deserve it, bobbie.

It's not like this is the first time you've been online so inebriated that you babbled incoherently.

Yes, I am one of the good guys, bobbie. You've been hanging out with bad people again. You should stop doing that. Stop drinking so much too. It's bad for you.

It's okay if you are too shitfaced to tell me why you think I deserve it, bobbie.

It's not like this is the first time you've been online so inebriated that you babbled incoherently.

Yes, I am one of the good guys, bobbie. You've been hanging out with bad people again. You should stop doing that. Stop drinking so much too. It's bad for you.

lol dirty duck

You're not "good" in any kind of way. You're a skidmark on the tighty whities of America.

What if they send you off to Potter's Field and use the money for a party instead?

Unlikely, they have all the money they need and don't "party". You see, even the worst in my family is not scum like you.

Who my beneficiary is is always telling me to go to church. He is and always was a good boy.

It's not me I'm worried about, it's all the family stuff I have that without a beneficiary, the state would take. He understands what I have.

Let him sort through it at his leisure. I know he'll try to preserve things.

Oh yeah, and he won't put me in a potter's field. All that's gonna be taken care of.

I own a burial plot and all. Next weekend me and another cousin are going up to maintain a family cemetery because the other half all died out.

It's old. Old Timey stuff. Headstones from the 1700s. I don't think he's ever seen it, he's gonna like it. Like it or not, this is where he comes from on this side of his family.

Last edited:
Unlikely, they have all the money they need and don't "party". You see, even the worst in my family is not scum like you.

Who my beneficiary is is always telling me to go to church. He is and always was a good boy.

It's not me I'm worried about, it's all the family stuff I have that without a beneficiary, the state would take. He understands what I have.

Let him sort through it at his leisure. I know he'll try to preserve things.

Oh yeah, and he won't put me in a potter's field and all. All that's gonna be taken care of.

Okey-dokey. If you say sooooo...but considering your track record, why should I trust you?

Okey-dokey. If you say sooooo...but considering your track record, why should I trust you?

You don't make my world go 'round in ary a way, Dutch Fucker, I don't care what you think. IMO, you're about on par with a white dried-up dog turd.

Don't trust me, because I do not like you, at all.

Last edited:
Back