there was a time when Americans were proud to help each other

being evil heartless assholes will kill your party

Deshy are you saying I am heartless because I don't want to government to confiscate your property to satisfy my conscience?

Deshy, why can't you and your fellow liberal travelers just help the poor yourself? You claim to be a majority. You claim you want to help. Why don't you just do it and cut out the middle man?

Why don't you answer those questions Deshy? Too hard for you?

how is any of this going to make your party win elections?

your fucking yourselves

Deshy are you saying I am heartless because I don't want to government to confiscate your property to satisfy my conscience?

Deshy, why can't you and your fellow liberal travelers just help the poor yourself? You claim to be a majority. You claim you want to help. Why don't you just do it and cut out the middle man?

being an asshole with no heart will kill your party

You just keep being an asshole

you will just get lonelier
Deshy are you saying I am heartless because I don't want the government to confiscate your property to satisfy my conscience?

why because your a heartless piece of crap who like kids and vets going hungry?

Fuck you

the country agrees with me not you

You perverted buggers and your donkeys! Get someone to tell you about girls, for godsake!

A Welsher presuming to lecture others about sex with animals?

189654d1363885092-hva-lytter-du-til-i-dag-del-3-20120622052737-rofl.gif

The problem with government lovers like Deshy the twat is that they think government alone can resolve the problems of hunger and poverty.

dear fucking idiot, people are this government and YES it can solve our problems.

You just LIKE poverty

Back