These hurricanes....global warming or weaponization of weather?

And now all the sudden something has changed, and I am not convinced about the ocean temp story....the models take that into account and suddenly are massively wrong....and the storms act weird generally.

I dont have any answers, I am listening and learning.
It is not possible to model the temperature of the ocean.

8PM EDT: This is nothing short of astronomical. I am at a loss for words to meteorologically describe you the storms small eye and intensity. 897mb pressure with 180 MPH max sustained winds and gusts 200+ MPH. This is now the 4th strongest hurricane ever recorded by pressure on this side of the world. The eye is TINY at nearly 3.8 miles wide. This hurricane is nearing the mathematical limit of what Earth's atmosphere over this ocean water can produce.

-----------------------------------------------------

Very interesting if true.
Math errors: Failure to declare boundary. Failure to declare randX. Failure to select by randN. Failure to normalize by paired randR. Failure to use unbiased published data. Failure to declare and justify variance. Failure to calculate summary. Failure to calculate margin of error.

Logic errors: Argument from randU fallacies. Buzzword fallacies.

You should DEFINITELY believe this stuff. It's all part of the "contrails" and "space lasers". They are using them in conjunction to make super hurricanes.

Nah, I'm just jokin'.

But humans probably DID help make this storm. We've consistently ignored warnings about climate change so in a sense we are the ones busy making these sorts of storms.

SO, yeah, we DID make this storm. We should enjoy it now.
Climate cannot change, Sybil.

Climate cannot change, Sybil.

Moron.

Climate changes a lot over the earth's history.

You never took even the "rocks for jocks" class did you? You know NOTHING about the earth. And you know nothing about EV's. Basically you don't seem to know much about ANYTHING yet you hold forth on it so loudly.

Back