Things that make me smile

BRUTALITOPS

on indefiniate mod break
Contributor
I love seeing illegals deported back to their shithole countries. It makes me so happy. To be honest I am kind of let down we didn't put those criminal kids in cages like obama did. Obama gets all the credit for the good things!

Remember, in america, if both your parents rob a bank, the state is going to take custody of your kids. Maybe put them in foster care or split them up if they have too. It's no different when you are 3rd world trash illegally crossing our border. For all we know, they are child sex ring traffickers. (<--- not against rule 12b, so don't bother). These illegal aliens are dopey mouthbreathers and have no documentation, so how are we to know? I think it's a great thing to let illegals know that if you try to invade us with your shithole nature, we are going to take your kids, and fuck you over hardcore. Stay the fuck out of our country.

I love it when liberals cry.

:clinton:

i have a question.

If Americans who hired illegals were shot in the Public Square, does anyone think Americans might stop hiring illegals, thereby removing the incentive for illegals to come here?

Anybody watch 'Chinatown' (if you can't bring water to L.A. ... bring L.A. to the water). Meaning: 'If you can't bring your Business to Cheap Labor ... bring Cheap Labor to your Business'.

Cheap Labor benefits the Shareholding Class. It suppresses Wage Growth of the American Working Class.

giphy.gif

LIBERALS

ME

kashodt6bh011.png

If I'd had any doubt that liberals regard dead kids as pawns in their campaign to grab guns, Kacper would have erased it.

If I'd had any doubt that conservatives regard dead kids as pawns in their campaign to glorify firearms, Grind would have erased it.

OR ... it could be an attempt at Humor? A little morbid humor, but humor none the less.

Eagle Eye doesn't do that stuff, I guess. I hope he doesn't claim to be Christian, telling someone to rot in hell over a joke.

Just imagine if EE had made the original remark...Oh, those two different sets of rules...
Rot in hell or death threats...Let me see if I can find a post where SO condemns those...
I'm going to need lots of time...

Poor guno...as I said earlier, that kind of "joy" is what's destroying the country...just makes us work harder to make America great again...:usflag:

Eagle Eye doesn't do that stuff, I guess. I hope he doesn't claim to be Christian, telling someone to rot in hell over a joke.

And I always had this idea of the JPP Forum being filled with happy, light-hearted, fun-loving types.

See how far we've come from the discussion of illegal immigrants, to "You're not funny!" :(

Back