Things that make me smile

I oppose ANY immigration. Automation and Robotics are replacing humans. We will need to institute a Universal Basic Income to support Americans that can't find jobs. WHY bring in MORE people that can't find jobs and add them to the UBI? The Common Wealth of America should go to those born here. NOT for people looking for a Free Lunch.

Being that my family came LEGALLY, I have no problem with LEGAL immigration.

Universal Basic Income, the way you state it, is nothing more than paying people for not working. No thanks.

That UBI you propose is a free lunch that shouldn't go to anyone, citizen or immigrant.

If I'd had any doubt that conservatives regard dead kids as pawns in their campaign to glorify firearms, Grind would have erased it.

Oh I doubt that. I’ve savaged Grind on his posts on the Sandy Hook killings. Like his need for guns being predicated on his fear of a massive up rising of first graders to keep them under control or his support of mass shooting of school children being a form of retroactive abortion and thus protected by Roe vs. Wade.

He never deleted any of them. In fact he gave me a thanks on the retroactive aboertion crack.

Then teach your kids not to shoot people, my parents did. This shit didn't happen when I was in school. Why is it happening now?
And don't give me that crap that guns are easier to obtain. They're not. I bought my first deer rifle in HS. I don't even think I needed more than my driver's license.
The NCLBA. When they say no one left behind...they by god meant it.

Oh I doubt that. I’ve savaged Grind on his posts on the Sandy Hook killings. Like his need for guns being predicated on his fear of a massive up rising of first graders to keep them under control or his support of mass shooting of school children being a form of retroactive abortion and thus protected by Roe vs. Wade.

He never deleted any of them. In fact he gave me a thanks on the retroactive aboertion crack.

"massive uprising of first graders", love it!

Back