Things that make me smile

Exodus 20:13; Matthew 19:18 take your pick

That only goes for the knowing heads of that shitty organization. Their entire narrative is bearing false witness. The usual member is just a dolt that follows the crooked shepherd, because they believe their lies, or don't know any better. I don't like saying going to hell, but the heads will be judged, unless there's presence of sorrow, and penance.

You couldn't become a member the NRA doesn't want sick pussies like you.

Oh I could join if I wanted to pay my money to support their commercial lobbying organization. Some people like to be submissive, and they all have NRA stickers to make them proud they are power bottoms for the Little Penis Club.

Oh I could join if I wanted to pay my money to support their commercial lobbying organization. Some people like to be submissive, and they all have NRA stickers to make them proud they are power bottoms for the Little Penis Club.

That was sarcasm dumb ass, you are as ignorant as Phantasmal but then you are a lefty moron.

I love it when then conservatives are outraged that people might be spared being shot.

Then teach your kids not to shoot people, my parents did. This shit didn't happen when I was in school. Why is it happening now?
And don't give me that crap that guns are easier to obtain. They're not. I bought my first deer rifle in HS. I don't even think I needed more than my driver's license.

Then teach your kids not to shoot people, my parents did. This shit didn't happen when I was in school. Why is it happening now?
And don't give me that crap that guns are easier to obtain. They're not. I bought my first deer rifle in HS. I don't even think I needed more than my driver's license.

I'll tell you one reason RB. We are seeing the effects of parents being pals to their kids instead of parents. Heaven forbid a parent today spanking their child and sending them to bed without dinner. That is child abuse. I smart mouthed my grans mother once and she smacked me so hard I fell off the porch. From that day forward it was always yes sir/mam or no sir/mam. It wasn't fear it was respect they taught me.

I'll tell you one reason RB. We are seeing the effects of parents being pals to their kids instead of parents. Heaven forbid a parent today spanking their child and sending them to bed without dinner. That is child abuse. I smart mouthed my grans mother once and she smacked me so hard I fell off the porch. From that day forward it was always yes sir/mam or no sir/mam. It wasn't fear it was respect they taught me.

I would have to somewhat disagree. I had my friends my own age, but my father and I got along pretty well. Don't get me wrong, he gave me (quite) a few sore asses, but all in all, we were pretty good friends too, and got even closer as the years passed.

I would have to somewhat disagree. I had my friends my own age, but my father and I got along pretty well. Don't get me wrong, he gave me (quite) a few sore asses, but all in all, we were pretty good friends too, and got even closer as the years passed.

You're confusing father son bonding with friendship. Would any of your friends have whipped you ass for sassing your mom? I dare say your dad would have. Liberals (Not all but most, that is for the ones here who will go ballistic if I suggest all do.) treat their kids like equals, so there is no healthy parent child relationship. (Not all but most, that is for the ones here who will go ballistic if I suggest all do.)

You're confusing father son bonding with friendship. Would any of your friends have whipped you ass for sassing your mom? I dare say your dad would have. Liberals (Not all but most, that is for the ones here who will go ballistic if I suggest all do.) treat their kids like equals, so there is no healthy parent child relationship. (Not all but most, that is for the ones here who will go ballistic if I suggest all do.)

Of course he would (did!). He was a parent as well as a mentor. From little on up, we did lots of things together. Do I miss him? Absolutely. Do I regret not spending time with him? No. We spent lots of our time together, just as best friends do. He earned my respect, as I earned his.

Back