This is so eff'ing Wrong...

Cypress

Will work for Scooby snacks
These poor iraqis can't catch a break. This is just so wrong. They can't even go outside to celebrate their soccer team, without getting blown up:

Iraq soccer bombing shreds hope for unity.

A widespread love of soccer is “one of the few things that unite Iraqis across ethnic and religious lines,” seen in how “violence dropped to unusually low levels as Iraqis sat transfixed through the nail-biting match.” But barely two hours after the game ended, two suicide car bombs exploded “amid throngs that poured into Baghdad’s streets after the Iraqi national soccer team edged South Korea to reach its first Asian Cup final. Police said at least 50 people were killed and 135 were injured.”

thinkprogress

These poor iraqis can't catch a break. This is just so wrong. They can't even go outside to celebrate their soccer team, without getting blown up:

Iraq soccer bombing shreds hope for unity.

A widespread love of soccer is “one of the few things that unite Iraqis across ethnic and religious lines,” seen in how “violence dropped to unusually low levels as Iraqis sat transfixed through the nail-biting match.” But barely two hours after the game ended, two suicide car bombs exploded “amid throngs that poured into Baghdad’s streets after the Iraqi national soccer team edged South Korea to reach its first Asian Cup final. Police said at least 50 people were killed and 135 were injured.”

thinkprogress

I know, this was heartbreaking.

for Sadams son to torture and kill players who lost games!

I'll agree with that. That one, they're responsible for.

This latest bombing? I'll pin that one on you & Bush.

So, just to keep track: torturing after a loss...Battleborne has nothing to do with. Bombing after a victory: Battleborne is part of the enabling segment of America that backed Bush, who is ultimately responsible.

Excuse me....

So, just to keep track: torturing after a loss...Battleborne has nothing to do with. Bombing after a victory: Battleborne is part of the enabling segment of America that backed Bush, who is ultimately responsible.

I nor GW had anything to do with suicide bombers...y'all can put that blame on Iran and alQaeda...!

I nor GW had anything to do with suicide bombers...y'all can put that blame on Iran and alQaeda...!

No, you're wrong. You are directly responsible for pretty much every civilian death since we invaded.

It's time for some accoutability. Face up to it, BB: it's very liberating.

Bush has been the biggest promoter of suicide bombers in our nations history.

How many americans would become suicide bombers if Iraq had invaded and occupied our country and had bush hanged ?

Nope....

No, you're wrong. You are directly responsible for pretty much every civilian death since we invaded.

It's time for some accoutability. Face up to it, BB: it's very liberating.

You are wrong Bison Breath...alQaeda and Iran were blowing people up long before Iraq was attacked! And the Iraq people were tortured and killed also long before we arrived on the scene...nice try though!

How many americans would become suicide bombers if Iraq had invaded and occupied our country and had bush hanged ?

A. It does suck what happened after the soccer match.

B. What Americans would blow themselves up?

I would speculate....

few to zero...the few would be liberals...the rest of us would take our arms out from the closet and attack the invading troops...apples and oranges here USC!

You are wrong Bison Breath...alQaeda and Iran were blowing people up long before Iraq was attacked! And the Iraq people were tortured and killed also long before we arrived on the scene...nice try though!

No, no - you don't understand. There has been a tremendous upsurge against civilians since we invaded, our presence has served as a cause celebre for terorists (per the NIE) and we have created a situation where very little central authority or law enforcement exists. This chaos is directly attributable to Bush's careless, unnecessary decision to invade, and your blind devotion to him & support of such a rushed, idiotic decision.

Nice going.

:clap:

No, you and bush are directly responsible. There were no suicide bombings in iraq, before your miserable and incompetently-executed war.

I certainly do understand....

No, no - you don't understand. There has been a tremendous upsurge against civilians since we invaded, our presence has served as a cause celebre for terorists (per the NIE) and we have created a situation where very little central authority or law enforcement exists. This chaos is directly attributable to Bush's careless, unnecessary decision to invade, and your blind devotion to him & support of such a rushed, idiotic decision.

Nice going.

You and your ilk will get alot of people killed...sure glad I do not live in NYC...hell even the terrorists know that y'all will not fight back!

Back