Calm down blackascoal!

Iraqis Say They Were Better Off Under Hussein
Angus Reid Global Monitor : Polls & Research

Was Iraq Better Off Under Saddam?
Some Young Iraqis Tell Harry Smith Many Of Their Friends Think

July 26, 2007
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/05/24/earlyshow/main1649689.shtml

'Bout says it all.

A usesless, needless, and miserably failed war that rests in the laps of Bush and all those who have supported this madness.

"Mushroom clouds in 45 minutes" .. who in the hell was dumb enough to believe that?

There is no exit strategy...never was on the table...both parties and the EU as well as some ME countries are in on it...yes lives have been lost as were in WWII,Korea and Nam(Even Russia& China amazing no?)...you have no idea what you are dealing with...however as the old saying goes no pain no gain...and yes even the DNC is in on it..have been since the onset...ya are spinning your wheels in vain..those in control know exactly what they are doing!

So according to BB we planned to get into a quagmire based on lies and waste the lives and limbs of many of our best citizens ?
Kill a few hundred thousand or so Iraqi, etc.

From an article on drudge bush is starting to finally have a falling out with Saudi Arabia.
Hmmm

There is no exit strategy...never was on the table...both parties and the EU as well as some ME countries are in on it...yes lives have been lost as were in WWII,Korea and Nam(Even Russia& China amazing no?)...you have no idea what you are dealing with...however as the old saying goes no pain no gain...and yes even the DNC is in on it..have been since the onset...ya are spinning your wheels in vain..those in control know exactly what they are doing!

:beam: :foil:

And you're okay with there not being an exit strategy? Interesting.

wtf...ahz!

What is your opinion of the fact? So you have your kids set up to be fascist billy club thugs. good for you. I guess.

I presented what was going on with the war in the ME...and the lack of a exit strategy..since there is non by either party on the aisle!...What has this to do with my kids?

I presented what was going on with the war in the ME...and the lack of a exit strategy..since there is non by either party on the aisle!...What has this to do with my kids?

What do you think of the lack of an exit strategy? Can you think?

It has to do with the new world order, and what all our futures will be. You're confidant because you've conveyed the lesson of using state authority for personal gain to your children. If this is the extent of your thinking then you're just another unthinking automaton. We strive for a cut above here at justplainpolitics.com. (Ding.)

Okee Dokee then....

What do you think of the lack of an exit strategy? Can you think?

It has to do with the new world order, and what all our futures will be. You're confidant because you've conveyed the lesson of using state authority for personal gain to your children. If this is the extent of your thinking then you're just another unthinking automaton. We strive for a cut above here at justplainpolitics.com. (Ding.)

I suppose I am guilty as the GD just followed in my footsteps..she works pt for the local Sheriffs Office at just seventeen and a senior in HS(would bet she earns way more than you..$19.00 per hr)...I suppose with your way of thinking that she is a new Jack Boot/Blk Helo trainee...lmao if you saw her you would melt like a snowman basking in the summer sun...

Your turn to think...you are the one who has a obsession against Jews in almost every thread...please spare me ahz!...lol

side note: I am not going to get into a pissing match with you...not in the mood!

Last edited:
I suppose I am guilty as the GD just followed in my footsteps..she works pt for the local Sheriffs Office at just seventeen and a senior in HS(would bet she earns way more than you..$19.00 per hr)...I suppose with your way of thinking that she is a new Jack Boot/Blk Helo trainee...lmao if you saw her you would melt like a snowman basking in the summer sun...

Your turn to think...you are the one who has a obsession against Jews in almost every thread...please spare me ahz!...lol

side note: I am not going to get into a pissing match with you...not in the mood!

She sounds hot. DOes she have handcuffs?

Not yet....

She sounds hot. DOes she have handcuffs?

She is a administrative assistant to the Sheriff and the Deputy investigators..
They are going to pay for her post when she turns 20....then give her a grant to work on her BS in criminal justice...however she borrows my old cuffs from time to time to put her bf in his place when he starts acting goofy like y'all do from time to time!
;)

A walk about in town ?
That would suck. Doing a walk about in NZ this winter :)
going to Durango to visit relatives soon too. I do my walkabouts on my farm usually.

Anyway I can work from anywhere I have net and cell phone access.

Back