This is so eff'ing Wrong...

They would agree with me...you and your ilk are the problemo! Try another twist and some more spin...what I said was a analogy..and a wake up call!...Dumb ass!

Again, the NIE disagrees with you, wholeheartedly. Iraq is the problem. Our "ilk" - far from creating that problem - tried to warn you about what a problem it would be.

You didn't listen. You were wrong.

what the report said was NYC and other high value targets could expect another hit...possibly this summer...was this not my point..or are you also asleep while posting?

And what's the reason for that?

Why is Al Qaida MORE ready to attack now, after years of "fighting them there so they won't attack us here?"

Explain that one, BB...

Nope....

No, no - again, you're wrong. Iraq has been a cause celebre for terrorists, and has strengthened Al Qaida & their ability to strike the U.S.

Give it up; you lost. You know you're accountable.

Once again Bison Breath...your posted link collaborated what I said...it made no such analogy to Iraq...it mentioned Pakistan and Afghansitan...!

They would agree with me...you and your ilk are the problemo! Try another twist and some more spin...what I said was a analogy..and a wake up call!...Dumb ass!

So, if there were a sexual felon on the loose in your town, and your wife or daughter were potential rape victims, you'd be cool with me saying:

"Enjoy the rape!"

You are a twisted, little anti-american freak.

Where do you live? They're not going to hit NYC because we "won't fight back." What are folks in Kansas City or Dallas going to do against a dirty bomb, BB? Grab their rifles?

I think they would. Red Staters and Bush apologists seem to think guns and brute force is is the answer everything. I mean, these are the fools that supported a conventional war to combat terrorism. They aren't too bright as evidenced by BBs ramblings.

Side note Lorax: this is BB on his A-game. Wait until he throws in stream of conscience babblings that have no relevance to the topic or in the middle of an argument he throws in lyrics to a song as though he's said something profound.

Easy...

And what's the reason for that?

Why is Al Qaida MORE ready to attack now, after years of "fighting them there so they won't attack us here?"

Explain that one, BB...

They would attack us even if we had never invaded Iraq...this slowed down their ability..your ilk has enabeled them...just like during the VN war!

Whatever....

I think they would. Red Staters and Bush apologists seem to think guns and brute force is is the answer everything. I mean, these are the fools that supported a conventional war to combat terrorism. They aren't too bright as evidenced by BBs ramblings.

Side note Lorax: this is BB on his A-game. Wait until he throws in stream of conscience babblings that have no relevance to the topic or in the middle of an argument he throws in lyrics to a song as though he's said something profound.

Ms.Enabeler!

Oh for Christ sakes, are you still going on?

Why don't you go back to hitting on Damo...give the rest of us a break.

Nope....

So, if there were a sexual felon on the loose in your town, and your wife or daughter were potential rape victims, you'd be cool with me saying:

"Enjoy the rape!"

You are a twisted, little anti-american freak.

Mr.Spin Doctor...you are the sick and twisted one...by your own comment above!

Yeah, I know. It's killing me, though.

And you're right about the brute force thing. I remember Bush saying "I'm a War President!," and "This is the 1st war of the 21st century," and who can forget "shock & awe?"

They just don't get it. It's painful to watch.

Yeah, I know. It's killing me, though.

And you're right about the brute force thing. I remember Bush saying "I'm a War President!," and "This is the 1st war of the 21st century," and who can forget "shock & awe?"

They just don't get it. It's painful to watch.

I know. I've personally had to tune a lot of stuff out lately. Like you said its painful watching a freight train coming at you @ 200 mph with no ability to do anything to stop it.

'You can't handle the truth' sometimes it hurts...but as the old saying goes 'no pain no gain'

Yeah! You caught a spelling mistake. That was keen. Now can you tell us exactly how Liberals who fought tooth and nail not to invade iraq are responsible for the current state of Iraq and the over increase in terrorism the world wide?

Hey....

Yeah! You caught a spelling mistake. That was keen. Now can you tell us exactly how Liberals who fought tooth and nail not to invade iraq are responsible for the current state of Iraq and the over increase in terrorism the world wide?

Just threw it back in your face Lady T...and I already made my opinion known in many of my above posts!

This one mentioned Iraq...however the term 'Cause Celebre' is just that a cause for celebration...what is your point...it also stated this may not work for recruiting of new terrorist!

Okay, you're officially a cartoon.

That's ridiculous. You don't understand the language. You are living in denial.

None of this matters. I, and most Americans, will continue to hold you & Bush accountable for the violence we are seeing, and history will as well. Hopefully, it's something we can learn from, as half-brains such as yourself, thankfully, are becoming an ever-shrinking & more deluded sounding minority.

Back