This is the worst fucking message-board on the planet

No, they are not---- Most come & go, they are called members for a reason. You care to guess what it is??

The bottom line is this, you can't handle your affairs here & no one is going to do it for you.....

You have a choice to make, you don't need help making it.......

You man up, or you man down~down the road...........:cool:

Nowhere did I say or imply that.

The rude and crude insulting rightys do drive new people away. If they want to grow, they should do something about the abuse for abuse's sake. I see people drop in and get appalled by right-wing personal attacks. Then say "I am out of here'.

Can't you take a hint then?

Aaaaa, the true Marxist coward bully argument, i.e. "I claim to be in the majority and that puts me in the side of 'RIGHT'"

Isn’t that the same argument as the true democracy coward bully?

the composition of the believers matters. some motivations are more noble than others. what message is being sold to whom? incentivizing illegals to come pilfer the coffers of your country for a quick, yet ultimately deleterious, power grab is a less noble modus operandi.

you can quote me on that.

the composition of the believers matters. some motivations are more noble than others. what message is being sold to whom? incentivizing illegals to come pilfer the coffers of your country for a quick, yet ultimately deleterious, power grab is a less noble modus operandi.

you can quote me on that.
LOL. Don’t worry, I won’t.

I have literally never seen so many pro-trump russia bots on one message board forum.

Ever.

Does anyone actually moderate this piece of shit? It's just fucking extraordinary. Trump has microscopic approval, and yet it seems ALL of his supporters are here....

What is your justification for still being here?? :thinking:

Have you changed your mind??

Back