This is the worst fucking message-board on the planet

There is no telling what people will say, when you can say whatever you want.

Donald Trump learned this many years ago.

Things are easy to say- But they are hard to back up sometimes.

So, just hold people accountable by just saying, "Easy for you to say- so where is your proof"?

If you never hear back- It is duly noted by everyone! Trust me on that!

Or, just fact check them with documented verifiable facts, pictures, or film clips!

Just be careful of who you call an idiot, or moron, or any other negative insult- MAKE SURE YOU ONLY TARGET THOSE WHO HAVE A FULLY BLOWN REPUTATION OF USING THOSE TERMS THEMSELVES- OR YOU WILL END UP WITH A BAD REPUTATION AND LOOK JUST AS BAD AS THEY DO.

AND HUMOR ALWAYS HELPS- if it is in good taste!

This won't work on everyone, but if you show respect for others, most people will show respect for you- even when they disagree with your comment.

Last edited:
There is no telling what people will say, when you can say whatever you want.

Donald Trump learned this many years ago.

Things are easy to say- But they are hard to back up sometimes.

So, just hold people accountable by just saying, "Easy for you to say- so where is your proof"?

If you never hear back- It is duly noted by everyone! Trust me on that!

Or, just fact check them with documented verifiable facts, pictures, or film clips!

Just be careful of who you call an idiot, or moron, or any other negative insult- MAKE SURE YOU ONLY TARGET THOSE WHO HAVE A FULLY BLOWN REPUTATION OF USING THOSE TERMS THEMSELVES- OR YOU WILL END UP WITH A BAD REPUTATION AND LOOK JUST AS BAD AS THEY DO.

AND HUMOR ALWAYS HELPS- if it is in good taste!

This won't work on everyone, but if you show respect for others, most people will show respect for you- even when they disagree with your comment.

:hand:

:thinking:

What does that have to do w/ the board??

You got issues w/ certain posters/views, deal w/ them, pls, don't blame the board for allowing them~AS WELL AS YOU, the opportunity to do so.

The people who post on a board, ARE THE BOARD, fuckstick.

And this board has all the worst people, just like our so-called president.

So, no one here is invested in making it better?

Where else have I heard that "love it or leave it" bullshit?

What do you suggest? You certainly are not making it better by your language and vitriol. You are simply adding to one of the negatives of this board--people unable to express themselves without insults and foul language.

What do you suggest? You certainly are not making it better by your language and vitriol. You are simply adding to one of the negatives of this board--people unable to express themselves without insults and foul language.

Exactly. Here's the solution: Start threads on topics you want to discuss. Ignore the trolls who write insults all the time. Like life, add to the world and move past the sluggards.

I'd welcome more libturds on the board, but they are too afraid to come here.

:dunno:

It's not fear, it's the rank stench of dead, rotting, necrotic brain cells due to chronic Trumptardism.

Smells like a bunch of bums who've shit their drawers over and over again for almost four years and have never bathed or changed clothes the entire time.

So, no one here is invested in making it better?

Where else have I heard that "love it or leave it" bullshit?
You've been here 7 months, and can only muster 1 1/2 posts per day? And you believe you are 'invested' in some way?

The rude and crude insulting rightys do drive new people away. If they want to grow, they should do something about the abuse for abuse's sake. I see people drop in and get appalled by right-wing personal attacks. Then say "I am out of here'.
Amateurs.

That's precisely what I'm seeing. EVERY single right-winger here is only here to shout abusive, trollish insults. Honestly, there is no valid argument for the Right anymore now that they've destroyed their own party by embracing a fascist, so I guess that's why they resort to pounding the table.
Where the hell do you post? Message boards are message boards. Unless you believe in banning anyone who disagrees with you. The ignore feature works very well for the racists/misogynists.

Everyone else is just a trumpkin, and here for our amusement.

That is only half true Boris, aka anatta swears it's St Petersburg FlA....... & some ppl actually believe him..... :dunno:

I used to puzzle over his staunch defences of Putin and the Russian state, and had fun calling him a Russian national. That was pre-2016. Then the Obama Administration decided to invent Crossfire Hurricane, and Anatta became an even more comical figure on this board.

I used to puzzle over his staunch defences of Putin and the Russian state, and had fun calling him a Russian national. That was pre-2016. Then the Obama Administration decided to invent Crossfire Hurricane, and Anatta became an even more comical figure on this board.

He certainly will never say a bad word about Putin. Maybe Putin has all of the families of his 'Bots under house arrest to keep the 'Bots in line.

I have literally never seen so many pro-trump russia bots on one message board forum.

Ever.

Does anyone actually moderate this piece of shit? It's just fucking extraordinary. Trump has microscopic approval, and yet it seems ALL of his supporters are here....

Microscopic approval? I'd say the problem is, you're just an idiot. You may go now.

It's not fear, it's the rank stench of dead, rotting, necrotic brain cells due to chronic Trumptardism.

Smells like a bunch of bums who've shit their drawers over and over again for almost four years and have never bathed or changed clothes the entire time.

Thank you.

This isn't about me "being a bigger person and ignoring trolls." It's about a board overrun with trumptard spam.

Where the hell do you post? Message boards are message boards. Unless you believe in banning anyone who disagrees with you. The ignore feature works very well for the racists/misogynists.

Everyone else is just a trumpkin, and here for our amusement.

I post lots of places. There are trumptards, but they typically represent the 20% of the population that they are.

Here, it's as if the Trump Spammers represent about 70% of all posts. It's obscene. Yes, there's a difference. Spam is prohibited on most message boards for a reason. People like Truth Detector and Sailor and others should be banned for spamming. (I have both on ignore, but it's still like stepping over dog turds on the lawn).

You've been here 7 months, and can only muster 1 1/2 posts per day? And you believe you are 'invested' in some way?

Yeah, normally when I go to a new board, I post way more than that. Here, however, if I say something controversial like "COVID 19 is real and dangerous", I get 18 replies from about 9 different trumpsexuals who call me a fucking cuck coward who wets the bed.

Why wouldn't you think that's a problem for this board?

Back