This is the worst fucking message-board on the planet

I have literally never seen so many pro-trump russia bots on one message board forum.

Ever.

Does anyone actually moderate this piece of shit? It's just fucking extraordinary. Trump has microscopic approval, and yet it seems ALL of his supporters are here....

You should probably go to a Site moderated by pro Blue Team people. Any deviation from the 'Politically Correct' will NOT be tolerated.

I have literally never seen so many pro-trump russia bots on one message board forum.

Ever.

Does anyone actually moderate this piece of shit? It's just fucking extraordinary. Trump has microscopic approval, and yet it seems ALL of his supporters are here....
What forum were you at before? I count less than a dozen TDS RWNJs** on this forum. Don't forget most have at least one sock puppet to jerk off their main account.

**Trump Dick Sucking Right Wing Nut Jobs

lol..The USA has been taken over by dumb ass snowflakes and Maoists.
G. Washington -when not being defiled -is rolling in his grave

STOP, snowflakes got feeling too.........
1054652-Royalty-Free-Vector-Clip-Art-Illustration-Of-A-Sad-Emoticon-Pouting.jpg

"Don't believe anything you see or hear", say the Trumpsexuals. "Except Trump."

You're in a cult, dude. It's that simple.

:thinking:

What does that have to do w/ the board??

You got issues w/ certain posters/views, deal w/ them, pls, don't blame the board for allowing them~AS WELL AS YOU, the opportunity to do so.

We basically have one guy who is a Russian national. He even lives near St. Petersburg.

But, yeah, JPP is truly an abomination.

That is only half true Boris, aka anatta swears it's St Petersburg FlA....... & some ppl actually believe him..... :dunno:

Ever.

Worst? Ever been to /b/ and /p/?

Back