This is the worst fucking message-board on the planet

Then why do you bother posting here?

Why not?

Are you afraid of them?

I'm here to stir them on. The last thing I want to do is to shut them up. The last thing in the world I want to do is to shut Trump up. He and they...are their own worst enemies.

Chill!

The rude and crude insulting rightys do drive new people away. If they want to grow, they should do something about the abuse for abuse's sake. I see people drop in and get appalled by right-wing personal attacks. Then say "I am out of here'.

That happened to me within hours of joining an atheist web forum.

They banned me for just daring to assume I could debate them.

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
The rude and crude insulting rightys do drive new people away.

to be fair we try to drive the old people away too, but they are too senile to realize it......

I have literally never seen so many pro-trump russia bots on one message board forum.

Ever.

Does anyone actually moderate this piece of shit? It's just fucking extraordinary. Trump has microscopic approval, and yet it seems ALL of his supporters are here....

We basically have one guy who is a Russian national. He even lives near St. Petersburg.

But, yeah, JPP is truly an abomination.

I have literally never seen so many pro-trump russia bots on one message board forum.

Ever.

Does anyone actually moderate this piece of shit? It's just fucking extraordinary. Trump has microscopic approval, and yet it seems ALL of his supporters are here....

You are obviously triggered, perpetually angry and miserable. It's marvelous to be not you. Life is good!
lol

Back