This man

I don't understand why he wasn't shot on site?

We have to uphold the morals of this country.

The man wrote his check, he issued them the money, and they threaten to put him in a cage because they don't like a note that was on his money?

There's no way this would even be debatable if it was the private sector, but since its the government, they can put you in a fucking cage?

Give me a break. I need an ass hat.

I agree.............

This man had no need to apologize, nor was a disorderly conduct threat warranted.

Wtf is happening to this country?

http://www.cnn.com/2008/US/01/12/vulgar.check.ap/index.html

with you and the guys attorney...had it gone thru the court system the disorderly charges would not have stuck...however it would have cost him far more than the apology and $5 ticket...PC is run amock in todays world...a sorry state of affairs!

The man wrote his check, he issued them the money, and they threaten to put him in a cage because they don't like a note that was on his money?

There's no way this would even be debatable if it was the private sector, but since its the government, they can put you in a fucking cage?

Give me a break. I need an ass hat.

These are the lies of the noahide new world order trans-america highway building globalist slave drivers.

with you and the guys attorney...had it gone thru the court system the disorderly charges would not have stuck...however it would have cost him far more than the apology and $5 ticket...PC is run amock in todays world...a sorry state of affairs!

Well, at least you don't have to worry about it. I doubt they would even raise an eyebrow if the memo line said "Bimbo" or "caca breath". :D

Yes, I'm familiar with the Fibonacci sequence.

Are you channeling stirfry? Are you going to start talking about phi now?

LOL - small town America folks, has no one here ever seen a small town or are you all reality blind behind that computer screen? That is the scary thing about assuming grandiose ideas such as freedom mean the same thing everywhere.

LOL - small town America folks, has no one here ever seen a small town or are you all reality blind behind that computer screen? That is the scary thing about assuming grandiose ideas such as freedom mean the same thing everywhere.

The meaning of freedom changes based on your location? That's the most retarded thing I'VE EVER HEARD IN MY LIFE. Go worship Mussoloni, far right conservative.

Anyone dumb enough to write an obscene message on a check they issue to pay a parking ticket deserves to spend some time in the pen .. for gross ignorance if nothing else.

How old was this dummy and isn't this something one would expect from an 8th grader?

Slow day on JPP I guess.

Back