This man

You can't possibly believe this drivel.

YES, I do.

What in the fuck makes people believe they can just say any damn thing that comes to mind no matter where they may be?

What kind of adult believes that writing FUCK on a check they're using to pay a fine makes any sense at all.

Wouldn't you be scolding a child or teenager for such behavior?

Damn.

YES, I do.

What in the fuck makes people believe they can just say any damn thing that comes to mind no matter where they may be?

What kind of adult believes that writing FUCK on a check they're using to pay a fine makes any sense at all.

Wouldn't you be scolding a child or teenager for such behavior?

Damn.

Yeah, I'd scold my kid for doing something like that. But I sure as shit don't see it as something jailworthy.

People should be put in jail for being stupid eh? And who is the arbitor of that? You?

If we put people in jail for being stupid, I'd be the only free man left in the country. Well, me and Damocles, and maybe RString.

Yeah, I'd scold my kid for doing something like that. But I sure as shit don't see it as something jailworthy.

People should be put in jail for being stupid eh? And who is the arbitor of that? You?

If we put people in jail for being stupid, I'd be the only free man left in the country. Well, me and Damocles, and maybe RString.

Yes, we should put people in jail for being stupid, and I don't have a problem with bac deciding who qualifies... though I wouldn't mind having a say too.

Gonzo - 20 years, no parole!

BB gets life.

Yes, we should put people in jail for being stupid, and I don't have a problem with bac deciding who qualifies... though I wouldn't mind having a say too.

BB gets life.

The funny thing is that I haven't advocated silencing free speech or putting people in prison-- the so-called liberals on this site are always the ones calling for people to shut up and advocating ridiculous punishments for non-crimes.

EDIT: By the way, Darla, your role as BAC's sycophant is starting to get a little old.

and darla.............

BB gets life.

never gets laid...cause she is the only bimbo on the board.. bimbos always get a 'Life' of Misery...enjoy your old maid syndrome to the end duhla!

LOL.............

The funny thing is that I haven't advocated silencing free speech or putting people in prison-- the so-called liberals on this site are always the ones calling for people to shut up and advocating ridiculous punishments for non-crimes.

EDIT: By the way, Darla, your role as BAC's sycophant is starting to get a little old.

I am begining to think darla is BAC's parole officer..or maybe vis versus...:cof1:

Come on the guy wrote fuck or fuck you in the note section of the check. Doesn't keep it from getting cash and it was not a threat. Here in NM you can tell a cop to fuck off right to his face and it is not disorderly conduct. Unfortunately there is just a bit more bullshit you have to be willing to take when you work for law enforcement or the government. Most states you would not be charged with disorderly conduct for telling john q public "Fuck You!" So why should it be any different for the government?

He couls have written something like "I hope you fucking die".

We just dont have enough information to really know.

He couls have written something like "I hope you fucking die".

We just dont have enough information to really know.

That wouldn't be taken as a serious threat. A serious threat wouldn't be dealt with by "disorderly conduct" anyway.

Last edited:
I already said the 1st Amendment, copycat :P

Yep I saw that.

The mindset of the far far-left on this site sometimes gets just scary.

It's "simple" to think that freedom means the same thing everywhere?

What the fuck do you think gives you the right to say whatever you want?

Hitler would've been proud.

Yep I saw that.

The mindset of the far far-left on this site sometimes gets just scary.

It's simple to think that freedom means the same thing everywhere?

What the fuck do you think gives you the right to say whatever you want?

Hitler would've been proud.

That's why the left scares the shit out of me...beneath all their rhetoric, they stand for a future of totalitarianism and control that would make even the most die-hard of despots crap their pants.

Back