Thomas Matthew Crooks

That's not what I got listening to that video. I got that Trump is pinging on Nancy Pelosi as one of the reasons San Francisco is the shit hole--literally since the city publishes a "poop map" now--it current is and rife with crime. He points out that that crime has spilled into her own home. There was no "making fun of him getting beat with a hammer" in it.
JD Vance's wife and children live in San Francisco... Odd how they chose that over Ohio.

He was a ‘registered Republican’ so that he could vote against Trump in the primary.
Crooks did not vote in the primary. The Pennsylvania primary is not important, because usually the decision is made before it.

And he registered as a Republican before trump announced.

So he tried to kill Trump...but wasnt anti Trump
Maybe he was anti-trump. Maybe he wanted to start a civil war, so the alt right could win. Maybe he wanted to live forever in infamy. Maybe he wanted to impress Jodie Foster.

Reagan's shooter did it in a misguided attempt to impress Foster. John Lennon's shooter wanted to live forever in infamy. Manson killed white people, so that Black people would take the blame, and be killed in a civil war.

The point is these people do not have rational plans. Crooks searched first for Biden rallies in the area, and failing that went for a trump rally. That tells me that trump was his second choice for killing.

But again, not rational people, so who knows.

Thomas Matthew Crooks' parents were well-to-do democrats making $310,000 a year

Political Affiliation:Both parents are registered Democrats.
Father's Occupation:Matthew B Crooks is a psychologist.
He has authored many academic books.Mother's Occupation:Elena Crooks is currently a homemaker.
She previously taught in a primary school.Family Income:The family's annual income is reported to be $310,000

Almost everything about that is different than every news source. Either they are all lying or you are. Do you have a source on these claims?

Where are these "many academic books"?

Fake news.

Both of Crooks’ parents worked as social workers, according to state license records. His father is registered to vote as a Libertarian and his mother is registered as a Democrat, state voter records show...

A third classmate, who asked not to be named, said that Crooks was very smart, took honors classes, and was shy. She said that he had a group of friends who were fairly conservative, some of whom would wear Trump hats.

His mom's name is Mary Elizabeth, not Elena.

Now that is the reality I have heard from everyone else...

But Vols still has a chance to prove us all wrong, and name the large number of academic books Crook's father supposed wrote.

Back