Thomas Matthew Crooks

Thomas Matthew Crooks' parents were well-to-do democrats making $310,000 a year

Political Affiliation:Both parents are registered Democrats.
Father's Occupation:Matthew B Crooks is a psychologist.
He has authored many academic books.Mother's Occupation:Elena Crooks is currently a homemaker.
She previously taught in a primary school.Family Income:The family's annual income is reported to be $310,000

Thomas Matthew Crooks was born in September 2003 to his parents’ mother, Mary Elizabeth, and father, Matthew Brian Crooks, in Bethel Park, Pennsylvania.

His father, Matthew, 53, is a psychologist and counselor registered as a Democrat. Sources say he has authored many academic books and earns an annual salary of $310,000.

As for politics, Mary is also a registered Democrat, but surprisingly, voter ID showed that Thomas was a Republican, different from his parents.

Yet, in 2021, he donated $15 to Act Blue, a political committee for Democratic candidates.

Also, recently, a video of him saying, I hate Republicans,” went viral on Twitter, making people confused about his political stance.

"I hate Republicans and Trump," says Trump shooter

A video surfaced showing Thomas Matthew Crooks, the 20-year-old accused of attempting to assassinate former US President Donald Trump, declaring his hatred for Republicans and Trump before the attack. In the video, Crooks stated, "My name is Thomas Matthew Crooks. I hate Republicans and I hate Trump."

The house was supposedly free of arguments and fighting and Thomas Crooks is said to have lived a very normal childhood up until the age of 18 when he moved out after falling out with his parents. He did not move back in with them.

The motive for the separation is unknown other than it's claimed he had a big fight with his dad, and he had lived with his grandparents for a time before moving on after they caught him using drugs and told him off for it.

The shooter obvious hated trump and Republicans he shot at them

He was on drugs dude

He registered as a Republican after he left his families home after a fight

He lived on his own

I think he likely read Project 2025

Hits to its Text has been breaking all records

And people hate the ideas in it

Maybe he was completely dejected after reading it

Maybe he felt duped and betrayed by Trump

Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov on the attempted assassination of Donald Trump: “After numerous attempts to eliminate candidate Trump from the political arena: using first legal instruments, courts, prosecutors, attempts to politically discredit and compromise the candidate—it was obvious to all outside observers that his life was in danger.”

Back