Thomas Matthew Crooks

Look in the mirror! You have been calling Biden a Fascist for years here in the forum, as have most of you TRUMPTARDS do every day here, accusing all of us NEVER TRUMPERS that are members here of the same thing.

So you are one to talk!

Practice what you preach!

Thanks in advance!
Post any post by me calling Biden a Fascist, Gecko.

I’ll wait.

It often involves hatred, but maybe he was just trying to impress Jody Foster. Or maybe he thought trump was the second coming, and wanted to prove it. Or maybe he did not feel trump was fanatical enough. Maybe he was upset that trump has Jewish grandchildren. Maybe he thought shooting trump would spark a civil war and genocide against Democrats.

What we do know is that he is dead. I do not always believe people who claim to be the wrong guy, but when they are alive, and the right guy is dead, I do believe them.
He donated to a left wing Democratic group, Walter.

He must not have liked Trump very much, he tried to kill him and had explosives in his car.

Get a clue, Walter.

Poor Walter.

Last edited:
Here is how Trump responded to Nancy Pelosi being targeted in an assassination attempt and her husband being beaten nearly to death with a hammer. Political violence has no place in a democratic society. We must always, always condemn it, or we are lost.

Yet #TRE45ON constantly promotes rage, hate, and violence at his Nazi rallies. Live by the sword, etc. etc.

I’ll wait.
These sound like you are.

I’ll wait.
I know what I have seen.

And you have seen exactly what I am talking about, when I said all of you TRUMPTARDS calling us Democrats and Biden Fascists here everyday.

SO pull your head out your ass, and take a look around, and stop playing innocent, when you are one of the major examples of what I am talking about here.

I know what I have seen.

And you have seen exactly what I am talking about, when I said all of you TRUMPTARDS calling us Democrats and Biden Fascists here everyday.

SO pull your head out your ass, and take a look around, and stop playing innocent, when you are one of the major examples of what I am talking about here.
So, Gecko, you could not find a post by me calling Biden a Fascist.

You could have just said so.

So, Gecko, you could not find a post by me calling Biden a Fascist.

You could have just said so.
No, I have already read your posts here, so I am not going to even bother going to any trouble in reading back through all of your stupid comments here to prove it to you!

Reading your SHIT POSTS was bad enough for any intelligent person to have to endure, the first time I read them!

No, I have already read your posts here, so I am not going to even bother going to any trouble in reading back through all of your stupid comments here to prove it to you!

Reading your SHIT POSTS was bad enough the first time I read them!
Nice capitulation,Gecko.

Congrats.

It often involves hatred, but maybe he was just trying to impress Jody Foster. Or maybe he thought trump was the second coming, and wanted to prove it. Or maybe he did not feel trump was fanatical enough. Maybe he was upset that trump has Jewish grandchildren. Maybe he thought shooting trump would spark a civil war and genocide against Democrats.

What we do know is that he is dead. I do not always believe people who claim to be the wrong guy, but when they are alive, and the right guy is dead, I do believe them.
Maybe he was just sick of Donald Trump running his stupid mouth and just wanted to SHUT HIM THE FUCK UP!

Perhaps he bought that AR15 and fondled it, admired it, and started believing he could own the world with that thang- thought he was invincible- like most other teenagers that pick one up!

Last edited:
Actually, it says Allegheny County is Democratic... Not even leaning liberal, but rather supporting the Democratic Party. That does not make everywhere in Allegheny County Democratic. Bethel Park is fairly Republican, and has become more Republican with trump.
No, it specifically says “
Actually, it says Allegheny County is Democratic... Not even leaning liberal, but rather supporting the Democratic Party. That does not make everywhere in Allegheny County Democratic. Bethel Park is fairly Republican, and has become more Republican with trump.
Nope. It SPECIFICALLY says, “The political climate in Bethel Park, PA is leaning liberal.”

You apparently didn’t read the whole entry.

Here is how Trump responded to Nancy Pelosi being targeted in an assassination attempt and her husband being beaten nearly to death with a hammer. Political violence has no place in a democratic society. We must always, always condemn it, or we are lost.

Except that wasn't an assassination attempt, it was domestic violence between her hubby and his lover boy...

A voter-registration record showed that Mr. Crooks was registered as a Republican, though federal campaign-finance records show he donated $15 to the Progressive Turnout Project, a liberal voter turnout group, through the Democratic donation platform ActBlue in January 2021.
Seems he didn't change his voter registration but had moved Left politically.

Back