Thomas Matthew Crooks

33oi5m4x8ecd1.jpeg

My best guess is he registered that way to vote in a primary where he had options and could make a difference... but hey... I'm sure you got a chubby when you saw he registered Republican.

I'll tell you a story, I registered as a Democrat when I turned 18... but changed my affiliation in the next election as I hadn't chosen correctly and I wanted to vote in the Republican primary.
Agree.

It was 2021 when he donated money to the leftist get out the vote organization. I agree we do not have enough information. I am certain that we will though
And in 2022, he registered as a Republican. There are four points of data here, and the alt right wants us to ignore half of them.

The donation of $15 and the party registration can be interpreted in different ways, the fourth point of data, his death cannot. He is dead, and did not make a video after being dead claiming to be the "wrong guy."

Many criminals claim to be the "wrong guy", so the video maker's denying being the shooter is not strong evidence. His being alive to deny being the dead shooter is basically incontrovertible evidence.

People who believe what they want must be attained ***by any means necessary*** kill people. That would be Joe Biden and people who support Joe Biden and Chris Wallace and Joy Behar and Al Sharpton and all of the Squad. It would be Antifa and BLM and apparently the Democrat Party. It's the people who burn Pregnancy Resource Centers and churches. It's the people who support Hamas. Hey, ***by any means necessary*** includes raping and killing girls and young women.

Perhaps we should tell Kamala Harris to not collect money to bond out domestic terrorists so they could continue their fight ***by any means necessary.***

If you donate to a political party, you support that party…the Democratic Party.

The hater who tried to kill Trump is a Trump hater…like many Democrats.

“WSJ;Trump shooter had explosives in his car.”

He certainly wasn’t a Trump lover.

Nope he did early register to vote in 2018 or 19, in 2021 he gave the money.
Crooks was 20 years old in 2024, which would make him 14 and 15 years old in 2018 and 2019. He would have had to be 18 years old to register.

He gave $15 at age 17(in 2021). He registered to vote as a Republican at age 18(in 2022). And probably shot at trump at age 20(in 2024). Finally he was killed by a Secret Service sniper moments later. Four data points.

None of it gives enough information to determine his motive.
Which is what I said from the beginning. We have four data points, which is impossible to make a picture out of.

We can say as a fact that the shooter is not in the video making reference to the shooting. The fourth data point is that the shooter died. Being dead, he could not be alive to say he is the wrong guy.

If you donate to a political party, you support that party…the Democratic Party.

The hater who tried to kill Trump is a Trump hater…like many Democrats.

“WSJ;Trump shooter had explosives in his car.”

He certainly wasn’t a Trump lover.
trump donated to the Democratic Party... And was a registered member of the Democratic Party.... And tried to run for office in the Democratic Party... Does that make trump a trump hater?

Indeed, a Trump hater killed Trump.

Federal campaign-finance records show he donated $15 to the Progressive Turnout Project, a liberal voter turnout group, through the Democratic donation platform ActBlue in January 2021.
Someone killed Trump? I thought it was his ear…. Not a kindergarten class?

Crooks was 20 years old in 2024, which would make him 14 and 15 years old in 2018 and 2019. He would have had to be 18 years old to register.

He gave $15 at age 17(in 2021). He registered to vote as a Republican at age 18(in 2022). And probably shot at trump at age 20(in 2024). Finally he was killed by a Secret Service sniper moments later. Four data points.

Which is what I said from the beginning. We have four data points, which is impossible to make a picture out of.

We can say as a fact that the shooter is not in the video making reference to the shooting. The fourth data point is that the shooter died. Being dead, he could not be alive to say he is the wrong guy.
Dishonest doublespeak just like this is why we don't trust you to interpret anything, fork-tongue boi.

A Trump hater who donated to a left wing Democratic group tried to kill Trump.

A Trump hater…like many Democrats who say “Trump is a Nazi, Trump is Hitler, Trump is an existential threat to democracy.”

We do know this, the violent rhetoric of the left..."Trump is a Nazi, Trump is Hitler, Trump is a dictator"...all contributed to hatred of Trump by the left.

This man heard this violent rhetoric, some of it by Biden himself, and tried to kill Trump.
Look in the mirror! You have been calling Biden a Fascist for years here in the forum, as have most of you TRUMPTARDS do every day here, accusing all of us NEVER TRUMPERS, that are members here, of the same thing.

Trump has been calling Biden a fascist at all of his stump speeches as well.

So you are one to talk!

Practice what you preach!

Thanks in advance!

And if you and your Trumptards stop lying about Biden and the Democrats- WE WILL STOP TELLING THE TRUTH ABOUT TRUMP AND YOU TRUMPTARDS!

Do we have a deal?

Last edited:
i would postulate that hate was the motivation…attempted murder usually involves hate.
It often involves hatred, but maybe he was just trying to impress Jody Foster. Or maybe he thought trump was the second coming, and wanted to prove it. Or maybe he did not feel trump was fanatical enough. Maybe he was upset that trump has Jewish grandchildren. Maybe he thought shooting trump would spark a civil war and genocide against Democrats.

What we do know is that he is dead. I do not always believe people who claim to be the wrong guy, but when they are alive, and the right guy is dead, I do believe them.

Back