Thomas Matthew Crooks

Who gave money to leftist causes... I fixed your title, corrected spelling. One thing we know is he isn't Asian... remember when someone got upset when someone else said it was an assassination attempt and told folks to wait for information then they said it was an Asian and suggested it was a "foreign attack"?

Pepperidge Farms remembers...
Yeah, he apparently donated $15 to some progressive vote-promoting group three years ago when he was 17. He'll probably turn out to be just another well-armed RW white male whackjob hoping for suicide by cop, and/or maybe to become infamous for taking out a presidential candidate. He wasn't a foreign agent or a BLM or Antifa or any of the other boogeymen who scare the RW so badly. He apparently was one of yours -- armed and dangerous and obviously deranged.

My best guess is he registered that way to vote in a primary where he had options and could make a difference... but hey... I'm sure you got a chubby when you saw he registered Republican.

I'll tell you a story, I registered as a Democrat when I turned 18... but changed my affiliation in the next election as I hadn't chosen correctly and I wanted to vote in the Republican primary.
I have far too few data points to guess anything about the man. The primary he registered Republican to vote in was in 2018, and I do not know that Republicans made more of a difference in that election.

I am not getting a "chubby" off this. I am scared of the violence this will illicit. We already have claims that Crooks magically came back from the dead, and made a video. This is going to get bad.

I have far too few data points to guess anything about the man. The primary he registered Republican to vote in was in 2018, and I do not know that Republicans made more of a difference in that election.

I am not getting a "chubby" off this. I am scared of the violence this will illicit. We already have claims that Crooks magically came back from the dead, and made a video. This is going to get bad.
I think you got a big chubby, Walter.

You hate Trump.

A Trump hater tried to kill Trump.

Walter: “Trump is a child rapist,”

The jury did not convict Trump of rape and the judge does not get to determine the terms of the conviction, Walter.

Stop the hate and the lies, Walter.

It’s dangerous.

Last edited:

You mean 2022.

I suspect he did this as a "cover" to infiltrate repub events like the rally.

Yeah, he apparently donated $15 to some progressive vote-promoting group three years ago when he was 17. He'll probably turn out to be just another well-armed RW white male whackjob hoping for suicide by cop, and/or maybe to become infamous for taking out a presidential candidate. He wasn't a foreign agent or a BLM or Antifa or any of the other boogeymen who scare the RW so badly. He apparently was one of yours -- armed and dangerous and obviously deranged.

Are you stuck on stupid?
You are, Walter and you lie:

ActBlue tries to help moderates, not the "far left liberals."

A year after he donated $15, he joined the Republican Party.
A lie, Walter:

ActBlue
Software company
secure.actblue.com
ActBlue Charities Inc. is an American political action committee and fundraising platform established for serving*** left-leaning*** and Democratic nonprofits and politicians. Wikipedia
Founders: Benjamin Rahn, Matt DeBergalis
Date founded: 2004
Executive Director: Regina Wallace-Jones

It was 2021 when he donated money to the leftist get out the vote organization. I agree we do not have enough information. I am certain that we will though

You are correct; I was mistaken. Crooks registered as a Republican in 2022, an off year election. Maybe he did it out of a love for Dr. Oz.
I think you got a big chubby, Walter.

You hate Trump.

A Trump hater tried to kill Trump.

Walter: “Trump is a child rapist,”

The jury did not convict Trump of rape and the judge does not get to determine the terms of the conviction, Walter.

Stop the hate and the lies, Walter.

It’s dangerous.

A year before he became a Republican.

At age 17 he donated $15 to a moderate Democratic leaning group. Then at age 18, he registered as a Republican. At age 20, he attempted to kill trump, and died in the effort.

What he did not do is make a video after he died.

Why his life took that trajectory, we do not currently know.
Nope he did early register to vote in 2018 or 19, in 2021 he gave the money. None of it gives enough information to determine his motive.

Last edited:
Nope he did early register to vote in 2018 or 19, in 2021 he gave the money. None of it gives enough information to determine his motive.
i would postulate that hate was the motivation…attempted murder usually involves hate.

Thomas Matthew Crooks: The registered Republican and gun lover who shot Trump​

TELEMMGLPICT000385563324_17209667804200_trans_NvBQzQNjv4Bq-IWLY18X4-CzgyIcjLEAj0k9u7HhRJvuo-ZLenGRumA.jpeg

Magats sure do love their guns.

Former Attorney General Bill Barr Calls on Democrats to Stop

“The Democrats have to stop their grossly irresponsible talk about trump being an existential threat to democracy-he is not.”

Pennsylvania voter records listed a Thomas Matthew Crooks with the same address and birth date as a registered Republican, though it was not clear from the records when that was put in place.

You (cough) forgot something:

When Crooks was 17 he made a $15 donation to ActBlue, a political action committee that raises money for left-leaning and Democratic politicians, according to a 2021 Federal Election Commission filing. The donation was earmarked for the Progressive Turnout Project, a national group that rallies Democrats to vote. The groups did not immediately respond to a Reuters request for comment.

Back