Thomas Matthew Crooks

The shooter is much less relevant than is fact that the SS was either third world incompetent or else in on the assassination attempt.

I am 75% confident that this was a Regime hit.

The shooter is much less relevant than is fact that the SS was either third world incompetent or else in on the assassination attempt.

I am 75% confident that this was a Regime hit.
I'm 47% confident myself. But, yeah, careless of them not to have had eyes on that very convenient roof.

Yep he is probably a Democrat that registered as a Republican to vote against Trump in primary. He is an ACTBLUE donor not something a Republican does.
The assholes of the right are nothing...if not predictable.

Hey...at least they are good for laughs.

FOR THE RECORD: The shooter is a WHITE, MALE, REGISTERED REPUBLICAN.

He should be scorned for attempting to shoot someone...and to aim toward a crowd of people in order to do that shooting.

What is wrong with you fucking people?

The Biden administration has denied the Trump campaign additional Secret Service manpower.
Jesus H. Christ...did you see how many agents were there protecting Trump at that rally?

It was massive. Must have been a dozen black jacket agents...and a half dozen tactically suited agents. There is no knowing how many more were there that we could not see. (Obviously there were more, because some climbed to that roof top and shot the shooter.

PS: Obviously linking arms in surround mode is taught. All of the agents were constantly linking and relinking arms while getting Trump into a vehicle.

Jesus H. Christ...did you see how many agents were there protecting Trump at that rally?

It was massive. Must have been a dozen black jacket agents...and a half dozen tactically suited agents. There is no knowing how many more were there that we could not see. (Obviously there were more, because some climbed to that roof top and shot the shooter.

PS: Obviously linking arms in surround mode is taught. All of the agents were constantly linking and relinking arms while getting Trump into a vehicle.
Fewer than protect Joe Biden. The cost of a dozen more agents would make a blip on the national budget.

Fewer than protect Joe Biden. The cost of a dozen more agents would make a blip on the national budget.
Republicans have been cutting the budget for ex-presidents for a while. They are trying to take away lifetime protection.

Yes, current Presidents have more protection than ex-presidents or candidates. What about that surprises you?

One...you do not know how many agents protect Joe Biden.
Two...Joe Biden is the current president...and should have more protection than a usta-be.
Three...There are other agents protecting Trumps extended family.

One...you do not know how many agents protect Joe Biden.
Two...Joe Biden is the current president...and should have more protection than a usta-be.
Three...There are other agents protecting Trumps extended family.
So you think more people protect Trump than protect Joe Biden???? You crack me up old man. :rofl2:

Bethel Park is extremely white. It is trump country.

Obviously, just because almost everyone there is a Republican does not mean that Crooks was too... But it is even more trump country than Republican country.
The political climate in Bethel Park, PA is leaning liberal.

Assassination is the most abhorrent of political manoeuvres.

Remember- Trump is an assassin himself.

Back