Thomas Matthew Crooks

The shooter

A registered Republican

Lives in the state about 40 miles from the site

Pennsylvania voter records listed a Thomas Matthew Crooks with the same address and birth date as a registered Republican, though it was not clear from the records when that was put in place.

Maybe he was a hunted Rino the party tried to destroy?

Maybe after reading Project 2025 he felt betrayed by his party and candidate?

He’s one of yours folks

A white male Republican

From a VERY white Republican area

You will have to accept these facts soon

He was wearing a shirt from a far right militia of a second amendment group

It seems trump pissed off one of his voters

Maybe the guy felt betrayed after reading Project 2025?

He’s your boy

I think that shirt has something to do with homosexuality.

This truth won't even phase desh. :ROFLMAO:

The shooter
We still don't know what the motive was, but what I do know is that:

Republcans love to make it easy for mentally unstable people to acquire weapons.

The AR-15 is the weapon of choice of rightwing nut bags

The presumed assassin is a registered Republican.

The political climate in Bethel Park, PA is leaning liberal.
Actually, it says Allegheny County is Democratic... Not even leaning liberal, but rather supporting the Democratic Party. That does not make everywhere in Allegheny County Democratic. Bethel Park is fairly Republican, and has become more Republican with trump.

I think that shirt has something to do with homosexuality.

This truth won't even phase desh. :ROFLMAO:
This Crooks says he is the wrong guy. Given that the Crooks that is the right guy would theoretically be dead, and not saying he is the wrong guy, we can probably believe him.

While Matt might be telling the truth about what shirt some random person is wearing, it is not an important truth.

We still don't know what the motive was, but what I do know is that:

Republcans love to make it easy for mentally unstable people to acquire weapons.

The AR-15 is the weapon of choice of rightwing nut bags

The presumed assassin is a registered Republican.

Actually, it says Allegheny County is Democratic... Not even leaning liberal, but rather supporting the Democratic Party. That does not make everywhere in Allegheny County Democratic. Bethel Park is fairly Republican, and has become more Republican with trump.

This Crooks says he is the wrong guy. Given that the Crooks that is the right guy would theoretically be dead, and not saying he is the wrong guy, we can probably believe him.

While Matt might be telling the truth about what shirt some random person is wearing, it is not an important truth.
Ayep, you're certified double digit IQ.

Ayep, you're certified double digit IQ.
So a person who is not a shooter, is not a Republican, does not like trump, and might be wearing a gay shirt.... Once again, not the shooter, and having nothing to do with the shooter....

I have the feeling there might be more homosexuals who had absolutely nothing to do with this.

So a person who is not a shooter, is not a Republican, does not like trump, and might be wearing a gay shirt.... Once again, not the shooter, and having nothing to do with the shooter....

I have the feeling there might be more homosexuals who had absolutely nothing to do with this.
That IS the shooter you fucking idiot!

I have the feeling there is one now former homosexual that had a lot to do with this.

That IS the shooter you fucking idiot!
The shooter is dead, right? We have a video of a person saying he is not the shooter, and is very much alive.

Maybe he took the video in the brief period between shooting and being shot... But the video is taken in a car, not a the roof where the shooter was during that brief period of seconds.

A voter-registration record showed that Mr. Crooks was registered as a Republican, though federal campaign-finance records show he donated $15 to the Progressive Turnout Project, a liberal voter turnout group, through the Democratic donation platform ActBlue in January 2021.
Indeed, a Trump hater killed Trump.

Federal campaign-finance records show he donated $15 to the Progressive Turnout Project, a liberal voter turnout group, through the Democratic donation platform ActBlue in January 2021.

If he donated to the Progressive Turnout Project, a liberal voter turnout group, through the Democratic donation platform ActBlue , he must be a far left liberal.

Back