Thoughts on attempted Trump assassination.

Make guns illegal would work just like Prohibition! A huge black market! Uncle Sam is a gun junkie and nothing changes that
Agreed. Better to find out why people want or need guns and then work from there.

Another approach is the mental healthcare angle where exams are as routine as physical exams.

Make guns illegal would work just like Prohibition! A huge black market! Uncle Sam is a gun junkie and nothing changes that
Okay, your first 2 sentences are accurate. BUT, there already is a "black market" for guns in America. Look up "iron pipeline" regarding criminal purchase of guns in major cities with tough gun laws.

That being said, I'm not advocating total gun ban, but rather just common sense and sane gun control laws.

Okay, your first 2 sentences are accurate. BUT, there already is a "black market" for guns in America. Look up "iron pipeline" regarding criminal purchase of guns in major cities with tough gun laws.

That being said, I'm not advocating total gun ban, but rather just common sense and sane gun control laws.
That's not going to happen

That's not going to happen
Actually, the first steps were taken in 1994 with the AWB. What's pathetic is that despite the physical evidence of what happens when you abandon even that compromise, our resident gun monkeys and flunkies will continue down the same path. But hope springs eternal.

They right always just lies about that crap

Their brains a frozen on gun cult

Back