Thoughts on attempted Trump assassination.

there is no longer anything farther left than demmycrats.......that line has fused with infinity........
where do you come up with this BS??
moderates and independents in the middle then Dems and Republicans for the most part are in the middle of the spectrum as you work out to the outer edges, not on the out side edges , then you work out to the liberals and conservatives and MAGAS and now the far right conservatives the ones pushing the 2025 project, and there are far left liberals .
NO the DEMS are not the far left
Have a nice day

What left leaning people own guns in the first place?
Ones you hate:

210312-F-TO579-0200.JPG

moderates and independents in the middle then Dems and Republicans for the most part are in the middle of the spectrum as you work out to the outer edges, not on the out side edges , then you work out to the liberals and conservatives and MAGAS and now the far right conservatives the ones pushing the 2025 project, and there are far left liberals .
NO the DEMS are not the far left
Have a nice day
Pmp is a @PostmodernProphet for his Dark Lord. He's a very evil and hateful person.

7gne0p.gif

What left leaning people own guns in the first place?
I know a LOT of them ,
why do you think they don't?
I know NO left leaning person who wants to take all guns away from people , NONE, NOT a one.
I do know some that like a lot of people left and right that want REASONABLE gun control,
licensing of hand gun owners , registration of hand guns , putting the auto / military weapons law back on the books to help control them, doing away with bump stocks and 30/40/50 or more round clips .
as I said I do not know one hunter that uses them or even wants them, most of them I know like me think if you need that many rounds to kill a deer you don't belong in the woods.
we use shotguns with about 5 shells in the clip . IMO you don't need more then that to take a deer.
IMO you are confusing left LEANING people with far far left people.
Have a nice day

remember Maxine Waters......ELECTED demmycrat who said given a chance she would "take Trump out"?.........remember the demmycrats *elected" who demonstrated in favor of Hamas terrorists?...........remember your VP who posted bail for Floyd protestors who burned Portland and Minneapolis?.......remember sanctuary cities and open borders?........is that "BS"?........where is this mythical far far left which is not the Demmycrat Party?.....;

remember Maxine Waters......ELECTED demmycrat who said given a chance she would "take Trump out"?.........remember the demmycrats *elected" who demonstrated in favor of Hamas terrorists?...........remember your VP who posted bail for Floyd protestors who burned Portland and Minneapolis?.......remember sanctuary cities and open borders?........is that "BS"?........where is this mythical far far left which is not the Demmycrat Party?.....;
Remember this?

6pm7gh.jpg

One of my brothers says that this thing benefits either party, being that the Secret Service and local SWAT didn't have those few roofs covered (let alone the reaction time when locals were screaming bloody murder about an armed shooter crawling on a roof). Everyone can spin this to their advantage in the world of conspiracy theories. And dead men tell no tales.

And the band played on.

What if a .270 was shot at your noggin, you piece of shit?

I seriously doubt you'd feel a thing, tbh. And doubt that you'd be missed.
Who will miss you when you're gone, Matt? Is there anyone left who gives a damn whether you are in pain or not? Whether you live or not?

Are there still liberals in that 196 year old cult? It's been a progressive party for over 120 years. The people actually running for and holding office are all progressives and far leftists. People claim that Biden is moderate on the basis of tonality (actual tone notwithstanding) rather than policy. So, yes, Dems who own guns are hypocrites.
NO , it is the FAR FAR left that are the Hypocrites NOT Dens or liberals .
I know a LOT of Dems and left leaning " Liberals " that own guns , lots of guns,
I thing the right has things all fu--ed up , most Dems and the liberals I know do not want to get rid of guns they just want reasonable gun control.
registration of hand guns and licensing for people who have them , there is no need for 30/40/50 round clips , if you need them for hunting you should NOT be in the woods, and what is the purpose of a bump stock? hunters sure DON'T need one of them.
NO left leaning people are not hypocrites it is the right wing getting them mixed up with the FAR FAR left and the people on the FAR FAR left.
Have a nice day

Are there still liberals in that 196 year old cult? It's been a progressive party for over 120 years. The people actually running for and holding office are all progressives and far leftists. People claim that Biden is moderate on the basis of tonality (actual tone notwithstanding) rather than policy. So, yes, Dems who own guns are hypocrites.
In my 66 years on this planet, I have YET to see a gun control legislation (actual or proposed) that nationally mandated actual confiscation of legally purchased weapons. If you have a documented case of such, please produce it.

Also, can you produce any documentation or polling showing registered democrats (civilian or congressional) proposing a total ban on any weapons?

As to politics determining gun ownership: https://www.pewresearch.org/short-reads/2023/09/13/key-facts-about-americans-and-guns/

In my 66 years on this planet, I have YET to see a gun control legislation (actual or proposed) that nationally mandated actual confiscation of legally purchased weapons. If you have a documented case of such, please produce it.

Also, can you produce any documentation or polling showing registered democrats (civilian or congressional) proposing a total ban on any weapons?

As to politics determining gun ownership: https://www.pewresearch.org/short-reads/2023/09/13/key-facts-about-americans-and-guns/
Make guns illegal would work just like Prohibition! A huge black market! Uncle Sam is a gun junkie and nothing changes that

Back