Thoughts on attempted Trump assassination.

You do realize that a "registered Republican" doesn't mean a Republican voter, right?

You do realize that the common strategy for the 2024 primaries (in closed primary states like Pennsylvania) was for TDS-deranged liberals to register as Republicans so that they could vote for Haley ("against Trump"), right?
He was registered in 2021. Nice fail dumbfuck.

It's like the Congressional Baseball Shooting, the assassination attempt on Kavanaugh, and the fascist speech at Independence Hall all over again.

Also there is this: Does the SS make less of an effort with Trump than the rest because the Regime would not mind at all if someone gets him?

https://x.com/BrianJBerletic
the would-be assassin himself acted very unprofessionally, taking up a firing position out in the open making his mission a guaranteed one-way ticket. The fact that he managed to hit former President Trump means he obviously had experience firing a rifle, but little to no tactical training. If security lapses were intentional, I wouldn't be surprised if he was approached by someone like the FBI, walked through the whole process, like many subpar "terror suspects" the FBI has trained, given weapons/explosives to, often arresting them at the last moment, but once in a while "accidentally" failing to do so before a live attack.

---------------------------------------

This would not have been the FBI and their long record of creating fake terrorists to arrest, this would have been CIA and their longer record of killing political leaders around the world in service of the American Empire.

Okay, so far as I know from the TV news: Some joker ( or jokers) took some pot shots at Dump at his rally in Pennsylvania. Supposedly he missed and killed an innocent rally attendee, nicking Dump in on the ear. The shooter has been killed, Dump is reportedly okay and in no serious condition.

The President has stated he's going to contact Dump ASAP (medical clearance, vetting by Secret Service family members and campaign folk).

Everyone in the political sphere roundly condemning this. The Dem campaign is suspending it's media commercial campaign in the interim.

And now, let all the speculation, supposition and conjecture and just plain old bullshit arguments from the MSM, various podcasters and Independent media and MAGA peanut gallery and media begin!

Some "JOKER" took some "POT SHOTS"...

Your choice of wording says it all, Taichi - you Black, Marxist , faggot, Democrat POS !

Dachshund Dawg

Dachshund the Loyal TRUMPER HOUND !!

tHeY’Re DeStROyiNg tHiS CoUnTRy!​

theyre-destroying-this-country-v0-28anxmolgkcd1.jpeg

Mr. Owl said the same thing, and he is definitely not a Trump fan.
I'd say that's premature thinking, given how Dump's effect on the last round of elections left the GOP holding the House by a thread. Yesterday doesn't erase his immediate past statements and actions. But ya gotta give the little weasels (no offense to real weasels) an A for effort. Already Bill Barr blames the Dems for saying that Dump is a threat to democracy was the kick start for the shooter. Of course, Barr is a POS who enabled Cheeto Jeezus' anti-Constitutional antics in office until he realized the result was Jan. 6th, then he jumped ship...but not before publicly stating that he told Dump there was NO EVIDENCE that the 2020 election was rigged. I saw former Speaker McCarthy kiss ass so hard in an interview today that Dump probably felt it in the hospital and thought it was an ache from a bullet wound.

Some "JOKER" took some "POT SHOTS"...

Your choice of wording says it all, Taichi - you Black, Marxist , faggot, Democrat POS !

Dachshund Dawg

Dachshund the Loyal TRUMPER HOUND !!
Aww, the twiddle Nazi Dog from Down Under wants attention. Sorry if my choice of words weren't to your liking, bunky. But then again, my constant humiliating your Gobbels wannabe bilge is just upsetting you to spew your default racist tinged rant. Carry on. :LOL:

UPDATE:

The shooter of Cheeto Jeezus is Thomas Matthew Crooks, a 20 yr. old Caucasian registered Republican from Pennsylvania with no criminal background, who made one $15 donation 2 years ago to the Progressive Turnout Project (Democrat support) who used an AR style rifle. So far, no ties to any groups or causes have been found.

Back