Thoughts on attempted Trump assassination.

Given America's history and current social dynamic, that ain't happening in your lifetime, because it would take a UNIFORMED society in mind and spirit to achieve that. Remember, Cheeto Jeezus supports the gun monkeys "2nd amendment" rhetoric. Ironic, n'cest pai?
the Cheeto has said he wants to take the guns away from left leaning people and that they would deal with the DUE Process thing " Later "
well I have to ask people on the right just when later is and who decides when " Later " comes?
is it like tomorrow ? Tomorrow never comes neither does later,
it is always now and today
Have a nice day

Left leaning people with guns are hypocrites.
NO , it is the FAR FAR left that are the Hypocrites NOT Dens or liberals .
I know a LOT of Dems and left leaning " Liberals " that own guns , lots of guns,
I thing the right has things all fu--ed up , most Dems and the liberals I know do not want to get rid of guns they just want reasonable gun control.
registration of hand guns and licensing for people who have them , there is no need for 30/40/50 round clips , if you need them for hunting you should NOT be in the woods, and what is the purpose of a bump stock? hunters sure DON'T need one of them.
NO left leaning people are not hypocrites it is the right wing getting them mixed up with the FAR FAR left and the people on the FAR FAR left.
Have a nice day

NO , it is the FAR FAR left that are the Hypocrites NOT Dens or liberals .
I know a LOT of Dems and left leaning " Liberals " that own guns , lots of guns,
I thing the right has things all fu--ed up , most Dems and the liberals I know do not want to get rid of guns they just want reasonable gun control.
registration of hand guns and licensing for people who have them , there is no need for 30/40/50 round clips , if you need them for hunting you should NOT be in the woods, and what is the purpose of a bump stock? hunters sure DON'T need one of them.
NO left leaning people are not hypocrites it is the right wing getting them mixed up with the FAR FAR left and the people on the FAR FAR left.
Have a nice day
As Jordan Peterson constantly points out lots of people are declared to be "too far" right....almost nobody is ever too far left.

Thats a BIG problem.

Currently working on my education:

Larry C. Johnson & former FBI HRT Sniper Chris Whitcomb on the Failed Assassination of Donald Trump​

Melania:

"A monster who recognized my husband as an inhuman political machine attempted to ring out Donald's passion—his laughter, ingenuity, love of music, and inspiration. The core facets of my husband's life—his human side—were buried below the political machine. Donald, the generous and caring man who I have been with through the best of times and the worst of times.Let us not forget that differing opinions, policy, and political games are inferior to love. Our personal, structural, and life commitment - until death - is at serious risk. Political concepts are simple when compared to us, human beings…This morning, ascend above the hate, the vitriol, and the simple-minded ideas that ignite violence. We all want a world where respect is paramount, family is first, and love transcends. We can realize this world again. Each of us must demand to get it back. We must insist that respect fills the cornerstone of our relationships, again."

The assassination attempt was a wake up call that America's political system, American society itself, has gone off the rails, and that all further polarization is going to do is make things worse for everyone.Americans need to step back from this growing divide created by the media on both sides, stop thinking of how to further tear each other down, and think about what common ground they may have and what they can build together on it.

Back