Thoughts on attempted Trump assassination.

Oh, I'm sure our resident "experts" will explain how inefficient the AR-15 is for long range shots. That this joker BARELY missed the Orange Oaf won't register with them.
The investigation will reveal the expertise of the shooter, but going for a head shot at that range with an AR instead of "center of mass", was a mistake...unless that was the plan.

One rumor is that the shooter was Chinese and his family is now $2M richer courtesy of TrumpCo.

Okay, so far as I know from the TV news: Some joker ( or jokers) took some pot shots at Dump at his rally in Pennsylvania. Supposedly he missed and killed an innocent rally attendee, nicking Dump in on the ear. The shooter has been killed, Dump is reportedly okay and in no serious condition.

The President has stated he's going to contact Dump ASAP (medical clearance, vetting by Secret Service family members and campaign folk).

Everyone in the political sphere roundly condemning this. The Dem campaign is suspending it's media commercial campaign in the interim.

And now, let all the speculation, supposition and conjecture and just plain old bullshit arguments from the MSM, various podcasters and Independent media and MAGA peanut gallery and media begin!
I surprised it took the filthy leftist cockroaches this long to try this

Souvenior t-shirts are already on sale. They're made by Chinese manufacturer.

Trump shooting souvenir T-shirts already on sale after assassination attempt​

The first batch reportedly went on sale on Taobao, a Chinese e-commerce platform, at 8.40pm. One of the Taobao sellers, Li Jinwei, told the Hong-Kong based newspaper: “We put the T-shirts on Taobao as soon as we saw the news about the shooting, though we hadn’t even printed them, and within three hours we saw more than 2,000 orders from both China and the US.”

Li told reporters that for this year’s US presidential election they had only made souvenirs of Trump because he was more popular.
BB1pXnrv.img

The investigation will reveal the expertise of the shooter, but going for a head shot at that range with an AR instead of "center of mass", was a mistake...unless that was the plan.

One rumor is that the shooter was Chinese and his family is now $2M richer courtesy of TrumpCo.
:LOL:

Okay, so far as I know from the TV news: Some joker ( or jokers) took some pot shots at Dump at his rally in Pennsylvania. Supposedly he missed and killed an innocent rally attendee, nicking Dump in on the ear. The shooter has been killed, Dump is reportedly okay and in no serious condition.

The President has stated he's going to contact Dump ASAP (medical clearance, vetting by Secret Service family members and campaign folk).

Everyone in the political sphere roundly condemning this. The Dem campaign is suspending it's media commercial campaign in the interim.

And now, let all the speculation, supposition and conjecture and just plain old bullshit arguments from the MSM, various podcasters and Independent media and MAGA peanut gallery and media begin!
What is there to think about. I am in no way shape or form a Trump supporter and I passionately condemn this act or any act of political violence. It’s a shame there was no opportunity to capture the shooter alive so he could have had a fair trial and a public hanging.

Souvenior t-shirts are already on sale. They're made by Chinese manufacturer.

Trump shooting souvenir T-shirts already on sale after assassination attempt​

The first batch reportedly went on sale on Taobao, a Chinese e-commerce platform, at 8.40pm. One of the Taobao sellers, Li Jinwei, told the Hong-Kong based newspaper: “We put the T-shirts on Taobao as soon as we saw the news about the shooting, though we hadn’t even printed them, and within three hours we saw more than 2,000 orders from both China and the US.”

Li told reporters that for this year’s US presidential election they had only made souvenirs of Trump because he was more popular.
BB1pXnrv.img
classic

Or, done wide open in public so everyone can "witness" it.

Maybe the cops were told he was supposed to be there and that's why they didn't stop him.
we'll see.

Another moronic post from a leftist moron who illustrates the sad mental state of leftists in this country.

You're probably sad that the bullet wasn't an inch closer. Dumbass.

What is there to think about. I am in no way shape or form a Trump supporter and I passionately condemn this act or any act of political violence. It’s a shame there was no opportunity to capture the shooter alive so he could have had a fair trial and a public hanging.
It would have risked more people getting killed. I wish you were smarter than this. :palm:

Back