Three Stories & Three Liars

I agree being alive is simultaneously here. your uninformed judgement and nihilism is what offends.

Back up fella. Your syllablistic ego is saying more than your brain navigates in real time and your body occupies now with. Your character role playing being offended means you knew you play everyone else like nobody knows real from reality except your chosen people that believe nobody can figure out actual life comparing statistical averages historically.

Your behavior already does. I just explain what you ignore in real time, rather than relative interpretations of everyone dying to disprove now is eternity. Seems I am the only one living that is honest about it, while still working within organized realities originally designed to make compounding simplicity easier for each reproduction added to living here now as ancestrally present so far.

I know how to compromise and still remain honest about life. The dishonest policies of laws that order people to perform as context declares all anyone socially needs to know cradle to grave is human intellectual designed to work for specific persons controlling people timed apart from now on.

Most current abuse of persuasion of power was Nancy Pelosi's bill passing yesterday and her in house policy of minority rule. Be great to see if the senate has the gonads to blow it out of the legislation process so it never sees actually passing.

Huh. So you admit you're a whore and that you cannot prove it.

Thanks!

Huh. So you admit you're a whore and that you cannot prove it.

Thanks!

That is how you translate what I said? your mind is 4D. Distorted, Distracting, defying, denying your time is limited to occupying space now as conceived until your body is completely decomposed after dead.

You loath naturally timed apart now so much so you play your own family, friends, teammates against themselves so you can pretend to be smarter than anyone else you ever met, in person. You won't tolerate honest discussions about life as naturally proportioned to being alive now as only taking place here in this atmosphere where past ends here and future develops from now on as individually timed apart so far.

Compounding simplicity of ada[pt or become extinct reproducitons being half life results of ever changing shape and form never creating or destroying natural kinetic separation here. All you have is create potential differences of opinions ancestrally done historically within an ever changing people populaiton in plain sight of one another.

That is how you translate what I said? your mind is 4D. Distorted, Distracting, defying, denying your time is limited to occupying space now as conceived until your body is completely decomposed after dead.

You loath naturally timed apart now so much so you play your own family, friends, teammates against themselves so you can pretend to be smarter than anyone else you ever met, in person. You won't tolerate honest discussions about life as naturally proportioned to being alive now as only taking place here in this atmosphere where past ends here and future develops from now on as individually timed apart so far.

Compounding simplicity of ada[pt or become extinct reproducitons being half life results of ever changing shape and form never creating or destroying natural kinetic separation here. All you have is create potential differences of opinions ancestrally done historically within an ever changing people populaiton in plain sight of one another.

OK, so we've determined that your poor English is to blame here.

I can live with that.

Thanks for admitting that you're a whore.

Back up fella. Your syllablistic ego is saying more than your brain navigates in real time and your body occupies now with. Your character role playing being offended means you knew you play everyone else like nobody knows real from reality except your chosen people that believe nobody can figure out actual life comparing statistical averages historically.
I stand firmly. no backing up shall occur. your fake depth is a thin veneer on your idiotic totalitarian nihilism.

I stand firmly. no backing up shall occur. your fake depth is a thin veneer on your idiotic totalitarian nihilism.

Live by the hyperbole, die in denial a martyr wishing life were more than reproductively centered as timed apart so far. I accept now is eternity and I am but a reproduction proportionately here being civil to those manifesting a civic mind demanding people ignore their natural position occupying space here.

That makes you the totalitarian nihilism activist. I am just pointing out historically human error practiced within his own ancestry as well as everyone else's.

Being eternally separated by the moment here makes every decision to stay in character a missed second chance to fix what humanity gets wrong every generation. Not my fault you rather ignore real than face the total sum of your ancestral behavior and correct it.

Pride comes before the self inflicted social downfall of societal narrative promising better days tomorrow for ancestral loyalty from now on.

Last edited:
OK, so we've determined that your poor English is to blame here.

I can live with that.

Thanks for admitting that you're a whore.

Again, you role playing as a character assassin only works if I were psychologically attached to a reality. You are just another intellectual denier of your reproductive proportionately here status as equally occupying now. Karma. Know the energy source.

Again, you role playing as a character assassin only works if I were psychologically attached to a reality. You are just another intellectual denier of your reproductive proportionately here status as equally occupying now. Karma. Know the energy source.

Sorry about your bad English, whore, but it's simply not my problem.

Sorry about your bad English, whore, but it's simply not my problem.

Your problem is practicing self deception your intellectual training after birth is smarter than my istincts added at conception. See something from never before lasting a lifetime as never again duplicated now and all you do is defy life is centered as eternally separated now per reproduction conceived, born or not, ever reproduced since birth or not.

Self evident kinetic results of compounding DNA where each reproduction is effectively a half life courier of the ancestral DNA of their fertilized cell since inception of this species and the current populaiton in this atmosphere of ever changing total sum forms ancestrally shaped from now on until not ever again.

Compounding simlicity theories and theologies distort actual results into theaters of denying life never exceeds now.

Your problem is practicing self deception your intellectual training after birth is smarter than my istincts added at conception. See something from never before lasting a lifetime as never again duplicated now and all you do is defy life is centered as eternally separated now per reproduction conceived, born or not, ever reproduced since birth or not.

Self evident kinetic results of compounding DNA where each reproduction is effectively a half life courier of the ancestral DNA of their fertilized cell since inception of this species and the current populaiton in this atmosphere of ever changing total sum forms ancestrally shaped from now on until not ever again.

Compounding simlicity theories and theologies distort actual results into theaters of denying life never exceeds now.

Yep, there's your shit English, right on cue.

Tarzan no learn you good talk?

Live by the hyperbole, die in denial a martyr wishing life were more than reproductively centered as timed apart so far. I accept now is eternity and I am but a reproduction proportionately here being civil to those manifesting a civic mind demanding people ignore their natural position occupying space here.

That makes you the totalitarian nihilism activist. I am just pointing out historically human error practiced within his own ancestry as well as everyone else's.

Being eternally separated by the moment here makes every decision to stay in character a missed second chance to fix what humanity gets wrong every generation. Not my fault you rather ignore real than face the total sum of your ancestral behavior and correct it.

Pride comes before the self inflicted social downfall of societal narrative promising better days tomorrow for ancestral loyalty from now on.

alas, your reversal has failed, sweet simpleton.

life is more than timed apart reproductions.

thats true for the body, but those are just 3d organic meat vehicles for the soul spark point of consciousness that is each eternal being, as we all are. you're reductivist amd materialist. yah basic.

alas, your reversal has failed, sweet simpleton.

life is more than timed apart reproductions.

thats true for the body, but those are just 3d organic meat vehicles for the soul spark point of consciousness that is each eternal being, as we all are. you're reductivist amd materialist. yah basic.

Everything real for the body is same for the intellectual soul developed cradle to grave and vacates existence at death of the sole replacement of the ancestor occupying space so far. Intellectual property rights make keep a name circulating historically where other replacements try to mimic the recorded interpretation of the original person creating something to believe possible, but not in real time each gets as reproduced as never existed before and won't ever be reproduced again.

Yep, there's your shit English, right on cue.

Tarzan no learn you good talk?

anything revealing your ideology is fake it until fruition lasting until extinciton of those performing the narrative from now on is crap English to your we mentality that only reflects two sides to any story per page.

I happily accept your surrender.

Didn't know I had surrendered as much as you trying to character assassinate me and I tore your ancestral heritage apart playing chosen people when all the time just reproductions ignoring they were centered as reproductively eternally spaced apart now.

I couldn't have done it to yours without having done it to my own already. Remove all theoretical and theological doubt about time is an energy source, it never was and never will be beyond psychological class warfare done ancestrally, intellectually within one species persons preying on people willing to go along with ideas of anything else is possible scenarios as civic minds take advantage of civil soles adapting to timed apart so far.

Last edited:
Didn't know I had surrendered as much as you trying to character assassinate me and I tore your ancestral heritage apart playing chosen people when all the time just reproductions ignoring they were centered as reproductively eternally spaced apart now.

I couldn't have done it to yours without having done it to my own already. Remove all theoretical and theological doubt about time is an energy source, it never was and never will be beyond psychological class warfare done ancestrally within one species.

I happily accept your 2nd surrender.

Everything real for the body is same for the intellectual soul developed cradle to grave and vacates existence at death of the sole replacement of the ancestor occupying space so far. Intellectual property rights make keep a name circulating historically where other replacements try to mimic the recorded interpretation of the original person creating something to believpossible, but not in real time each gets as reproduced as never existed before and won't ever be reproduced again.

no. there's a soul that persists through incarnations. an eternal being.

like I said. you're a materialist. I have a basically spiritual outlook.

Back