Three Stories & Three Liars

I happily accept your 3rd surrender, Mrs. Bubbles.

I don't play a character role in other people's interpretation of how life should exist as humans say it could if everyone just agrees to never agree on now is eternity.

Gregorian calendar says it's 2,020 years and since you love statistical averaging outcomes so far, 101 generations factored as 20 years between birth and becoming a parent to next ancestors sustaining the ever changing people populaiton always current generations left, right? Your winging it ideology has always been short of a whole explanation of life in plain sight.

You already gave away your time occupying space to other people telling you who you are, just a first wave of blocking honest answers flowing through media means of open line communication through networks of technology providing instant communications between 24 timezones all the same moment a species occupies space inception to extinction of ancestrial results here now.

no. there's a soul that persists through incarnations. an eternal being.

like I said. you're a materialist. I have a basically spiritual outlook.

Species instincts as DNA results simultaneously here as intellect communicates as spontaneously individudally alive. delivered from the womb before placed in a tomb.

I don't play a character role in other people's interpretation of how life should exist as humans say it could if everyone just agrees to never agree on now is eternity.

Gregorian calendar says it's 2,020 years and since you love statistical averaging outcomes so far, 101 generations factored as 20 years between birth and becoming a parent to next ancestors sustaining the ever changing people populaiton always current generations left, right? Your winging it ideology has always been short of a whole explanation of life in plain sight.

You already gave away your time occupying space to other people telling you who you are, just a first wave of blocking honest answers flowing through media means of open line communication through networks of technology providing instant communications between 24 timezones all the same moment a species occupies space inception to extinction of ancestrial results here now.

I happily accept your 4th surrender, Mrs. Bubbles.

I happily accept your 6th Surrender, ma'am.

Poindexter, when your reality isn't credible anymore regardless you going as we or I say so just doesn't have any persuasion of power when your ideology is factualized by hyperbole practiced historically when self anointed type cast people think the world is but a stage and society is an ongoing play called humanities debating which is more significant, art or reality is the social norm methodology of comparing working theories to outcomes from now on.

Poindexter, when your reality isn't credible anymore regardless you going as we or I say so just doesn't have any persuasion of power when your ideology is factualized by hyperbole practiced historically when self anointed type cast people think the world is but a stage and society is an ongoing play called humanities debating which is more significant, art or reality is the social norm methodology of comparing working theories to outcomes from now on.

happily accept your 7th Surrender, ma'am.

I happily accept all your surrenders ad infinitum.

It's what you do, and you're really good at it.

I am not surrendering, I resist intellectual realities because they promise better tomorrows while only delivering tyranny cradle to grave. Yes I have to compromise with corruption, but I don't have to ignore how life actually functions in plain sight.

Understand what you navigate while proportionately here.

I am not surrendering, I resist intellectual realities because they promise better tomorrows while only delivering tyranny cradle to grave. Yes I have to compromise with corruption, but I don't have to ignore how life actually functions in plain sight.

Your latest surrender duly accepted.

you don't have to compromise with corruption. your materialism has put fear in your immortal soul. that sucks for you.

you don't have to compromise with corruption. your materialism has put fear in your immortal soul. that sucks for you.

kinetic matter physically compounding ever changing forms shaped as life taking place now isn't materialism, it is existing in plain sight as centered being timed apart now as the total sum of life being perpetually balancing so far. Cycles compounding as spontaneously here sinultaneously individually occupying space like never before conceived and never duplicated from point of conception.

You rationalize life existentially because you have a specific point of mutually alive same as all living things universally positioned exactly as living. I do not have an immortal soul, I am a sole reproduction eternally timed apart while living so far. Know life's natural limitations or your beliefs will destroy everything you created hypothetically true.

three lies, yesterday's 24 hours, today's 24 hours, tomorrow's 24 hours. Simple compounding interest applied to DNA when life only exists to the numbers remaining in ever changing details never the same as arrived so far.

Know what eternity is before searching for immortal souls by context and what if scenarios historically repeated ancestrally so far. That thing Einstein said about insanity really comes into focus.

Last edited:
Your latest surrender duly accepted.

Your self projected illusion has your brain working what other people mind and you obey without ever wanting to understand actual life in real time, not intellectual relative timing measuring your geographical position during a rotation of the planet.

Back