Tim Walz Lacks Masculinity for Drinking a Milkshake With a Straw

History....uh, news flash, up until I got let go at work and my knees started bothering me this bad, I was busy minding my own damn business taking care of my family and not stressing over the bias that is strangling me today. Old black women, old black people PERIOD are nothing but ginny pigs for Doctors to test out new meds on, that's it. I just turned 65, had I known it was gonna be this bad, I'd cut my throat years ago. And for the last time, I'm tired of liberal whites, GUNO, conservative whites, TOP, telling me that my reality is all in my fuckin head. As for black doctors, they too have drinkin the MASSA kook-aide, they the worst!!​

I am white now ? 😂

Yeah and how did that work out? Rising gasoline prices, Rising inflation, Rising housing costs, 10-15 million illegal aliens taking American jobs and soaking up social services while driving the wages of American workers down. That worked out swell.

15 million more jobs, record-breaking stock market, higher wages, low unemployment rate & getting us out of a 2-decade long war.

History...NOBODY AND I MEAN NOBODY IS MORE WOKE THAN MAGA, THE GOP AND TRUMP...NOBODY IN THE HISTORY OF THIS NATION, SAVE FOR THE MCCARTHY ERA, ANOTHER GOP WOKE MOMENT....HAS SYSTEMATICALLY CANCELED, MONITORED, EXPOSED, DESTROYED MORE LIVES WHO GO AGAINST THESE MONSTERS THAN THE WOKE GOP MAGA LUNATICS. HOW THE FUCK DEMOCRATS GOT THE BLAME IS YET ANOTHER REASON THEY'RE DEEMED WEAK AND PATHETIC.​

Why don't you shut the fuck up?

No one is impressed by your obnoxious font

EAGRAImU8AEuCib.jpg

So I guess you only have two options Crack Cocaine or lose weight.

<sarcasm>

You could transition to a White Woman. Michael Jackson did it.

History....hey butt fucker....Making me feel even worse with your comments is working, so please find it in your cold heart to shove a broom up your ass and rotate on it...next?​

We The Better People must stick together if there is to be any hope.
That's never been in question...we will.
It's even easier after last night...She reminded us all how important it is to do just that...
But, she didn't drool...her fellow liar fans are so excited...and of course, Tay Tay....lol...:)

Ok... And this is all because you're black? You don't really believe that do you? (PS... If you're angry about illegals you know who you should Not be voting for...just saying...)

breaking news.....everybody is angry about illegals and I'm pissed that Joe walks into office his first fuckin day and dismantles all of the Trump border policies and swing open the doors to allow the flow. I'm 65 yrs old and my days are numbered, but I don't want to leave a country that I paid taxes, served in the military to a bunch of ppl who have gave nothing to this country, BUT TAKE.​

breaking news.....Its heart breaking knowing this country struggles with women in leadership roles...we've never had a black female governor, I don't believe we've ever had a blk female CEO of any large company and to believe we'll elect a black woman for president????? I just don't see it, even with Trump on the ballot.​

Back