Tim Walz Questioned about Being Friends with School Shooters – Ignores Question

sorry you are too retarded to see what was so fucking obvious - even after I explained it to you over and over - and then pulled in the actual source to tell you who was wrong

Did you read the convo since then? The last few posts?

He said he misspoke in that post. So, we're set here.

The insults aren't necessary, and you are clearly wrong, so they're not even appropriate.

Last edited:
“I’ve become friends with school shooters,” Walz said, seeming to mean parents of school shooting victims. (On Wednesday, he clarified to a reporter: “I was talking about meeting people where there are school shooters, and I need to be more specific on that, but I am passionate about this,” naming Parkland students and Sandy Hook parents as examples of people he’s befriended.)

They made such a big deal about him not being able to answer the question right after the debate. I am sure he didn't realize what he said until he rewatched it or someone told him about it. When the reporter asked him, it was likely just confusing.

Did you read the convo since then? The last few posts?

He said he misspoke in that post. So, we're set here.

The insults aren't necessary, and you are clearly wrong, so they're not even appropriate.
yeah - he is making fun of you and Walz

you are so retarded you missed that context too - he also called himself a knucklehead

Post #99.

Honestly, this is a bit tiring. You were wrong on this. I'm done on this one. All the best.
it's not tiring at all - you are the most insecure person ever - you simply won't admit you didn't understand something that was obvious to me

"What are you talking about? That has nothing to do w/ the comment of the OP.

Like, zilch. Those are 2 completely separate comments."

so again, I knew exactly what he was talking about and even explained it to you - am I just a genius and you are a retard?

I mean, maybe......

it's not tiring at all - you are the most insecure person ever - you simply won't admit you didn't understand something that was obvious to me

"What are you talking about? That has nothing to do w/ the comment of the OP.

Like, zilch. Those are 2 completely separate comments."

so again, I knew exactly what he was talking about - am I just a genius and you are a retard?

I mean, maybe......

Nothing "insecure" about my replies. I know what he said, I know what I said, and I know what you said. He said he wrote too fast in the original reply - I read it correctly, and you read both that post and my response incorrectly.

No way around that, I'm afraid.

Nothing "insecure" about my replies. I know what he said, I know what I said, and I know what you said. He said he wrote too fast in the original reply - I read it correctly, and you read both that post and my response incorrectly.

No way around that, I'm afraid.
he is parroting Walz you dipshit.

you again refuse to see what is obvious.

and he confirmed my interpretation was correct. no way around that I'm afraid

I mean, you shouldn't throw out the "you're so dumb" comments like candy when you are clearly wrong.

I don't insult other people regardless. It's just negative. But when you're obviously wrong, it's just bad optics.

hahaha

derp derp.

you are forgiven from being too stupid to understand initially, but I explained it for you. - and you still acted like it was too hard for you to grasp

He said he wrote it too fast. I read it correctly for what he wrote - later he said he meant to say something different, but he was responding too quickly and misspoke.

As I said initially: this one is simple.

All the best.

the shit stains always make me laugh

~guy says something

~shit stain gets confused by what guy said

~I explain it for the shit stain as even a monkey could reconcile what he is trying to explain

~shit stain refuses to believe me

~guy clarifies I was right in my interpretation

~shit stain accuses me of moving the goal post

Last edited:
Back