Tim Walz Questioned about Being Friends with School Shooters – Ignores Question

Nothing "insecure" about my replies. I know what he said, I know what I said, and I know what you said.
You have the words right, but what's actually happening is flying right over your head.
He said he wrote too fast in the original reply -
Yup. I was poking fun at Walz (and ultimately you).
I read it correctly, and you read both that post and my response incorrectly.

No way around that, I'm afraid.
The opposite is true, I'm afraid.

So, on this one - you weren't referring to the comment of the OP? Or you were misspeaking? Which is it?
""Misspeaking" the very same thing again and again and again and again and again and again and again is NOT "misspeaking"... It is called LYING."

so again - neither. this was a pivot. we are allowed to not talk about the op. He clearly was talking about how Walz explained away prior lies by saying he misspoke - a term you introduced to this thread

the tip off - Walz has not said he is friends of shooters "again and again and again and again and again and again and again"

ALL CAUGHT UP NOW?

Only deep MAGA is making a thing out of this. He obviously misspoke from talking too fast.
the real irony - from the very first reply we switched over to talking about real lies

he lied about his record to appear like a big shot. stolen valor was a lie. china trips were a lie

that is what our entire debate has been about - but you were too dumb to understand - all while crying and not understanding what we actually care about

Tim Walz makes Dan Quayle look like a genius, and Sarah Palin like a god by comparison. Hey, Kamala! Where'd you find that Elmer Fudd, as a prize in a Cracker Jacks box?

Back