Tim Walz Questioned about Being Friends with School Shooters – Ignores Question

It was a gaffe Tim Walz made during the debate!

Keep up!
I'm aware of that you simple minded twit.......but he "clarified" that he was referring to people he's met who were there........he's the governor of Minnesota......there have been no shootings in Minnesota......so I'm asking where he's met these people and made friends with them....which shooting?......given his huge string of lies, I am seeking confirmation.......

I'm aware of that you simple minded twit.......but he "clarified" that he was referring to people he's met who were there........he's the governor of Minnesota......there have been no shootings in Minnesota......so I'm asking where he's met these people and made friends with them....which shooting?......given his huge string of lies, I am seeking confirmation.......
Thanks for clarifying!

"I sat as a member of Congress with the Sandy Hook parents, and it was a profound movement," he continued, adding that gun control activist David Hogg—a student survivor of the Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida, in February 2018—"is a good friend of mine."

So, on this one - you weren't referring to the comment of the OP? Or you were misspeaking? Which is it?
Neither.

This was the very beginning of my poking fun at Walz for "misspeaking" his same lies repeatedly... I'm highlighting the fact that his lies regularly get passed off as "misspeaking", and libtards (this is where you come into play) keep eating up that same "he simply misspoke" bullshit every single time).

Regarding the OP, yes, Walz simply misspoke. While it was odd that he, when asked about it, didn't just say "I (must've) misspoke there; I meant to say __________" and be done with the issue, in that instance he clearly misspoke. It even happens to the best of us. However, regarding his China issue and his stolen valor issue, it's not a simple case of misspeaking (since he repeats the same lines of BS); it's lying.

J.D. Vance fucked a couch. Like Vance said himself when he claimed Haitian immigrants were eating pets - "let the media fact-check me!"

What's good for the trumptards should be good for their enemies.
Geebus...

Folks who threw around "misinformation" back in the day should not cast couches...

Even NBC will tell you that the couch humping fantasy the left has about a certain VP candidate is just fan fic.

This truly was the weirdest thing. All he had to do was say "obviously I misspoke there. I meant to say ______________" and be done with it.
Instead... He will not admit that he likes telling stories about the Most Interesting Man In The World and replacing Chuck Norris with himself as the star.

Your comment is a flat out LIE!

Please grow a brain!

Thanks in advance!
So CNN is lying about it? Who knew :dunno:
He previously said he visited Hong Kong in “May of ’89,” weeks before the Tiananmen Square massacre in Beijing. During a 2014 hearing of the Congressional-Executive Commission on China honoring the 25th anniversary of the Tiananmen Square protests, Walz, then a Minnesota congressman, appeared to recall specific details of his trip to the region at that time.

“As a young man, I was just going to teach high school in Foshan in Guangdong, and was in Hong Kong in May of ’89,” he said. “And as the events were unfolding, several of us went in. And I still remember the train station in Hong Kong.”

Walz further claimed in a June 2019 radio interview that he was in Hong Kong on June 4, 1989 – the day of the Tiananmen Square massacre.

“I was in Hong Kong on June 4, 1989, when, of course, Tiananmen Square happened. And I was in China after that. It was very strange ‘cause, of course, all outside transmissions were, were blocked – Voice of America – and, of course, there was no, no phones or email or anything. So I was kind of out of touch. It took me a month to know the Berlin Wall had fallen when I was living there,” he said.

Walz Lied

Geebus...

Folks who threw around "misinformation" back in the day should not cast couches...

Even NBC will tell you that the couch humping fantasy the left has about a certain VP candidate is just fan fic.
Lies are all the left has.

Back